F-15C Dynamic Campaign: Screaming Eagle

Amazing work MBOT, loved the first mission! Though as the post before says, the f16 on this first strike mission seems to circle aroumd the target without dropping any bomb. Any thought on what might be causing this?

Btw is there any plan to make a dynamic campaign for the a10c? It would be awesome!

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

I'm seriously considering buying the F15 just because of that campaign (in all the available dynamic campaign I own no required planes, and this is the one I think I would prefer... maybe... will have to check more the other ones ^^)

What I wonder is, is there some kind of F15 tutorial missions somewhere so I can learn to fly it? :)

Thanks

Favorite modules : Huey, F-86F, F14 and P-51D

Quest 2, RTX 3080, i7 10700K, 16 Gb of RAM, Pro Flight Trainer PUMA helicopter setup, Warthog HOTAS with two force sensitive stick, custom cockpit and a GS-Cobra dynamic seat.

• 3 weeks later...
I'm seriously considering buying the F15 just because of that campaign (in all the available dynamic campaign I own no required planes, and this is the one I think I would prefer... maybe... will have to check more the other ones ^^)

What I wonder is, is there some kind of F15 tutorial missions somewhere so I can learn to fly it? :)

Thanks

I don't know if there's a tutorial, I learned from this guide:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=329617142

If you do get it, consider getting Flaming Cliffs 3 because you get a bunch of other aircraft with it including the F15C.

I ran the first mission and got the script error that was reported earlier. I've amended the.cmp and the camp_init.lua as described.

However when I test the mission and end it I go straight to the campaign failure screen.

Any suggestions on what I've done wrong?

Nevermind, I figured it out, just a different version of a problem mentioned earlier. Wait until the mission score updates then quit.

Looking forward to trying this out properly now.

Edited by John C Flett

Did you do that ? :

"Open the file "DCS World OpenBeta\Scripts\MissionScripting.lua". Add two minus signs in front of line 16 "sanitizeModule('os')" and line 17 "sanitizeModule('io')". The code block from line 16 to line 20 should then look like this:

--sanitizeModule('os')

--sanitizeModule('io')

sanitizeModule('lfs')

require = nil

loadlib = nil

This modification has to be repeated after each update of DCS World, as each update reverts the file back to its original state."

[/url]All known Dynamic Campaign Engine Campaigns

Last DCE news : Crisis in PG - Blue version

Broadly working. I've flown four missions but having the same problem as Shein, in three of the four missions the AI didn't attack their ground targets.

The only one where they did attack was the first canned mission, otherwise they just seem to fly their waypoint and only seem to deviate if attacked.

Doesn't work for me with 2.5.0 - after first mission the generator says "Can't generate mission cause not enough aircrafr ready" 50 times and then says "start a new campaign".

I'm not sure if there really is a problem with aircraft, cause something like 4-5 planes are lost on my side during the first mission. I've tried 7 times and it's always the same.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...