Problem with Sage Pay and PayPal - Page 4 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 10-22-2015, 07:32 PM   #31
Alicatt

Reputation power: 11
Alicatt has a spectacular aura aboutAlicatt has a spectacular aura aboutAlicatt has a spectacular aura aboutAlicatt has a spectacular aura about

Still an issue for me today, tried with paypal and got an error that the paypal didn't go through, tried again and got the same error and told to try a different method of payment, so I used my debit card and the sale went through, later I got an email from Paypal saying the original charge had gone through and has debited it from my account, which I have confirmed with my bank statement, so I got charged twice for the same Mirage 2000 module.
Email has been sent to support.
Old 01-31-2017, 07:38 PM   #32
okieordie78

Reputation power: 0
okieordie78 is an unknown quantity at this point

Why is this STILL an issue? I keep getting a message from paypal, "Returned an error, try a different card"

....seriously?
okieordie78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 05:53 PM   #33
Skopro_PL

Reputation power: 13
Skopro_PL is on a distinguished road

3 years since this error has been uncovered and its still an issue? I think you guys need to address this promptly. I have over 100 worth of stuff id like to purchase through paypal and am not going to be able.
Paypal is a huge company many of us use and you're denying yourselves income because no one wants to fix it. Shame
Skopro_PL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 07:41 PM   #34
Slambo

Reputation power: 0
Slambo is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes Please Fix Paypal isnt taking my order as well,
Slambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 08:38 PM   #35
BIGNEWY
Community Manager

Reputation power: 61
BIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to behold

Hi

If you are having payment issues please contact support

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/
Windows 10 Pro x64, NVIDIA Zotac GTX 980 Amp 4gb, INTEL i7 4790K ( Cooled by H100i ), 16GB DDR3 , Asus Z97-AR, x1 256gb x1 240gb x1 120gb X1 60gb ssd's x1 1tb sshd, TM Warthog, Saitek rudder pedals, TIR5, Trackclip pro, x1 AOC 27" 1920X1080, GAMETRIX KW-908 Jetseat
BIGNEWY is offline   Reply With Quote