Vehicle Upgrade Pack 1 for DCS:World

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just run the executable and when you get a pop-up window "Self Extracting Zip file" You have type your DCS:World install dir (e.g. root dir) and please unchecked confirm overwrites option as well.

this is exactly what i tried several times. . . without success. :-(

error writing target file

"Run As Administrator" for the executable Self-extractor! Win7 Security Concept: no write permission for Users on c:/program Files/

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

ahhhhhrg. . . very stupid from me to forgot this point. . . thank you very much for your advice shagrat, now it works fine for me. . . danke! ;-)

beczl - the models look i little bit dark within my installation of dcs:world compared to your screenshot. . . have you any idea what the reason can be?

best regards

Edited by flanker1

ahhhhhrg. . . very stupid from me to forgot this point. . . thank you very much for your advice shagrat, now it works fine for me. . . danke! ;-)

beczl - the models look i little bit dark within my installation of dcs:world compared to your screenshot. . . have you any idea what the reason can be?

best regards

I have no idea. I used normal HDR option for screenshots..

I believe he has a more important aircraft to work on!;)

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

• 3 weeks later...

beczl

This game have 2 sound for truck (TruckEngine TruckMove) . And your trucks have 3 sound ! + Sound RadarRotation. Truck does not move! Sound number 3 have!)

My question about the sound Kraz, Maz .... How many sounds do you have? I have 3 :(

(I want create for Kraz Maz .... individual sound)

Не говорите что мне надо делать и я не скажу куда вам надо идти…

| Asus Z390 | Core i5 9600K | HyperX Fury 32Gb | RTX 2070 | 1TB HDD + Intel Optane memory 32Gb | Thrustmaster F-16C Viper Add-on Grip+TWCS Throttle | Dell WMR | Oculus Quest 2 |

Thing i am afraid of is that the new models will simply be invisible to people that didn't download your mod. Which may lead to problems and or confusion when playing online.

We will see if ED has any tricks up there sleve to prevent this though.

Nice work on the models BTW Beczl.

(given the name of the package, there's also a #2 3 etc on the way???)

~S~

Im sure this will be a problem. We just need to encourage ED to take these on or encourage people to download them :thumbup:

I was in Art of the Kill D#@ it!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
also do you have a backdated version for a-10 ver 1.1111

Unlikely given that 1.1.1.1 (and any version prior to World) did not support the new mod structure that allows new items to be easily added to the game.

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

This modpack works fine with 1.2.0.

What the heck. Its not loading in my game then. I ran the install, unchecked the overwrite box. It looks like it ran but I dont see the units in game. Is it looking for a specific directory name?

I was in Art of the Kill D#@ it!!!!