late activation

I am trying to add flights of adversary planes. I want to practice in the F-15c, against progressively harder planes. I have tried to set a trigger zone and have the first flight take off. When the first flight is dead, then the next flight will late activate. etc, etc. I cannot get the planes to late activate, but all four flights are activated at the same time. I do not know what I am doing wrong here, but I would not be surprised if it is something stupid.

Mission one Artillery Georgia Senaki.zip

I am trying to add flights of adversary planes. I want to practice in the F-15c, against progressively harder planes. I have tried to set a trigger zone and have the first flight take off. When the first flight is dead, then the next flight will late activate. etc, etc. I cannot get the planes to late activate, but all four flights are activated at the same time. I do not know what I am doing wrong here, but I would not be surprised if it is something stupid.

Try this:

Hnapkfk.jpg

On a condition of the first group being dead, the second group will activate. On a condition of the first AND second groups being dead, the third group will activate.

• Like 1

Win 10 | i7 4770 @ 3.5GHz | 32GB DDR3 | 6 GB GTX1060

• 2 weeks later...