CCRP with Autolase not working in 2.0 - Page 3 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 01-13-2018, 06:26 PM   #21
Wrecking Crew

Reputation power: 11
Wrecking Crew is a jewel in the roughWrecking Crew is a jewel in the roughWrecking Crew is a jewel in the roughWrecking Crew is a jewel in the roughWrecking Crew is a jewel in the roughWrecking Crew is a jewel in the rough

Flying my A-10C in the most recent v2 last night, I turned the Laser Latch On to lase for some Harrier guys. After maybe 15-20 minutes of me lasing the laser turned off on its own. After that when I pressed the laser button the laser would only stay on for about 5 seconds. In the TGP the 'L' laser status indicator would flash as normal and the 'T' character to the right would switch to 'L' but for only 5 seconds, then the flashing 'L' went steady and the right hand 'L' reverted back to 'T'. I turned Laser Latch to Off and tried to manually lase but got the same short 5 second firing. I switched through the Pointer and Both modes but could not keep the laser on. I left the laser off for more than 5 minutes thinking maybe it was in an over-temp condition but that did not help. Me thinks we have a bug...
Wrecking Crew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 06:29 PM   #22
Piston85

Reputation power: 6
Piston85 has a spectacular aura aboutPiston85 has a spectacular aura aboutPiston85 has a spectacular aura aboutPiston85 has a spectacular aura aboutPiston85 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrecking Crew View Post
Flying my A-10C in the most recent v2 last night, I turned the Laser Latch On to lase for some Harrier guys. After maybe 15-20 minutes of me lasing the laser turned off on its own. After that when I pressed the laser button the laser would only stay on for about 5 seconds. In the TGP the 'L' laser status indicator would flash as normal and the 'T' character to the right would switch to 'L' but for only 5 seconds, then the flashing 'L' went steady and the right hand 'L' reverted back to 'T'. I turned Laser Latch to Off and tried to manually lase but got the same short 5 second firing. I switched through the Pointer and Both modes but could not keep the laser on. I left the laser off for more than 5 minutes thinking maybe it was in an over-temp condition but that did not help. Me thinks we have a bug...
Overheat? Im not an A10 guy, but sounds possible.
Piston85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 05:05 AM   #23
anlq

Reputation power: 10
anlq will become famous soon enoughanlq will become famous soon enough

I think we have Laser Latch problem with Air start. Laser will be turned off after 5 seconds in Latch mode. Manual laser is still working as it should.
anlq is offline   Reply With Quote