Liveries???

Huggy54

Just bought the L39 .... but where are the liveries.

The mission editor shows only the Black Diamant Team L39C

The L39ZA shows only the 2 different camo skins Woodland and Desert

Did something go wrong during the installation? There seem to be quite a lot liveries in the DCS directory.

Anybody know's how to get all the other liveries to work?

Thanks in advance

Edited by Huggy54

You have to choose relevant country in the mission editor. Looking at description.lua files, I can see most of stock liveries are country-locked.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

In multiplayer, server choose liveries for you, you can change by rearming but only you will see the liveries

I have always wondered the purpose of liveries in multiplayer, if you are the only one who can see your livery.

TWC_SLAG

Win 10 64 bit, 2T Hard Drive, 1T SSD, 500GB SSD, ASUS Prime Z390 MB, Intel i9 9900 Coffee Lake 3.1mhz CPU, ASUS 2070 Super GPU, 32gb DDR4 Ram, Track IR5, 32” Gigabyte curved monitor, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Pedals, Voice Attack, hp Reverb G2.

I have always wondered the purpose of liveries in multiplayer, if you are the only one who can see your livery.

That’s on public servers, on squadron private servers if all users have the liveries, they can be seen by all without issue.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB