Gunsight option on radio menu.

Hello!

I will be fast, sometimes, the gunsight of the Mi8 is quite unnecesary, and in MP, on servers like Buddy Spike, you don't need it, or you just don't want it. This would be something like the JF has.

Radio menu/F8/Gunsight/ Mount & Dismount.

It can sound really tricky, but this just would need to change the value of the 926 argument of the 3D cockpit to 0.0 or 1.0 (0.0 is gunsight enabled, 1.0 means gunsight disabled).

Please, this is a really easy change, and would mean a BIG change to the helicopter. Down below i will leave something that can give a brief idea of what I would like to see.

If player selects "Mount gunsight", set 926 argument value to 0.0

If player selects "Dismount gunsight", set 926 argument value to 1.0

This is the same as when you press RShift+P ( To hide the 3D model) It just changes the 245 argument value to 0.1 (Full body when player is using it), and 1.0 (Invisible).

I uploaded a couple of photos to help you understanding what I request. Thanks!

I tried to make a mod to add this, but I had no luck with it, everytime I touched something my Mi8 loses the radio menu.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, do it, its easy (at least I think it is lol) and it will help a lot of people, in monitor, and in VR.

652848271_Gunsight0.0.thumb.PNG.08a0c099fd207c2b71af91901598945b.PNG

1968274956_Gunsight1.0.thumb.PNG.dcc0f8c98715b760664b5a9a8f1b6f51.PNG

Negative, Internal cockpit model, and external 3D model are diferent

Using a custom cockpit livery and setting custom arg 926 argument value to 1.0 did not work for me...

Gave it a shot time ago to see if I could work it around somehow but no luck :[.

Latest fix in our beloved Mi-8 was "Corrupted Kneeboard fonts - fixed". This request it is a "new feature" but....

I agree that IMO it could be implemented with flew effort (I guess) and that it could be very welcome.:thumbup:

*By the way, I see few comments over there, did any body noticed the nice updates of search lights? The fan update was very popular and I do like it also, but I think this other one was indeed a lot more important and useful. Best

Using a custom cockpit livery and setting custom arg 926 argument value to 1.0 did not work for me...

Gave it a shot time ago to see if I could work it around somehow but no luck :[.

Yes, because if you set a custom arg it will change the external 3D arg.

(If you want, you can share the script, I will give it a try)