JF-17 Thunder Discussions

probad

... But is it possible, to remove the fuel nozzle?

COMMS Menu > F8 Ground Crew > F8 AAR Probe > F2 Remove

or in the ME in the very last tab on the right when you highlight a player-controlled JF-17. (Deka pls add an option for probe removal for AI too. It's not possible to do so rn.)

COMMS Menu > F8 Ground Crew > F8 AAR Probe > F2 Remove

Thanks - didn't knew that this is possible :thumbup: Will try later

or in the ME in the very last tab on the right when you highlight a player-controlled JF-17.

I should check my optics. I checked in the ME, since I knew this procedure from the L39 and the Nav, as mentioned. Will look at this again

1000 flights, 1000 crashes - perfect record

updated changelog for next ob update

I had a feeling that turning batteries and power on while the AAR proble is being installed/removed was odd. Glad to see it has been fixed now. Nice updates. :thumbup:

I need to remember to rebind my axis after the update.

Current Hangar : A-10C II ¦ AJS-37 ¦ A/V-8B ¦ F-14A/B ¦ F/A-18C ¦ FC3 ¦ JF-17 ¦ Ka-50 ¦ Mi-8 ¦ M2000-C ¦ SA342 ¦ UH-1H

Other Modules : Combined Arms ¦ Persian Gulf

TRAINED - LEARNING - UNTOUCHED - ABANDONED

I had a feeling that turning batteries and power on while the AAR proble is being installed/removed was odd. Glad to see it has been fixed now. Nice updates. :thumbup:

I need to remember to rebind my axis after the update.

Don’t want to electrocute ground crew!

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

The ability to update the data cartridge through a closed canopy is odd as well.

will be fixed in next update

canopy must be opened to get dtc card updated

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

Could we finally get AG target info on the lower 1/3rd Right MFD pls?

I imagine it would show WPT/SPI info for weapons in TOO/AUTO/DTOS/CCIP mode, and PP TGT info for weapons in PP/COO mode.

b5idUQf.png

will be finished, together with modification CNTL page of AG weapons layout

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

Could we finally get AG target info on the lower 1/3rd Right MFD pls?

I imagine it would show WPT/SPI info for weapons in TOO/AUTO/DTOS/CCIP mode, and PP TGT info for weapons in PP/COO mode.

b5idUQf.png

All this time I never notice that readout. That looks handy as hell, particularly coordinating with JTAC for those bottomless BRM's

All this time I never notice that readout. That looks handy as hell, particularly coordinating with JTAC for those bottomless BRM's

Yep, it's pretty crucial for delivering precise Pre-planned strikes using IAMs (especially since you have no exact range info besides the HSD symbology.), and working with JTAC or as a FAC craft.

Of course first they'll have to fix the awfully exaggerated INS drift / lack of proper GPS navigation, since currently the NAV computer will accumulate massive error for flying just a couple nm/minutes.

Yep, it's pretty crucial for delivering precise Pre-planned strikes using IAMs (especially since you have no exact range info besides the HSD symbology.), and working with JTAC or as a FAC craft.

Of course first they'll have to fix the awfully exaggerated INS drift / lack of proper GPS navigation, since currently the NAV computer will accumulate massive error for flying just a couple nm/minutes.

That would explain why sometimes I end up doing my approaches 5 miles away from the runway lol.

Is the wing flex on the JF-17 Thunder something that will still be added to this module ? Is there any new information on that wing flex ?

Also with the INS is it expected and normal procedure to enter the THDG information every time even when we request the Update INS Align Data? It appears that doesn't include any heading information.

I have seen this thread already. https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=257770&highlight=Wing+flex

Great work on including the Air-to-Air refueling (AAR) so quickly after release, that has been awesome. Great fun. Superb work on this module.

Hi,

I would be interested when / if it is planned to revise the cockpit. And if it is firmly planned, when you can expect it. That it comes to the quality of an F-14 / FA-18 or F-16.

DCS World needs the Panavia Tornado! Really!

That would explain why sometimes I end up doing my approaches 5 miles away from the runway lol.

Also with the INS is it expected and normal procedure to enter the THDG information every time even when we request the Update INS Align Data? It appears that doesn't include any heading information.

Plan to deal with the INS issue for Sept update.

Is the wing flex on the JF-17 Thunder something that will still be added to this module ? Is there any new information on that wing flex ?

IRL, we didn't see wing flex in high G maneuver. So not plan to add this effect

Hi,

I would be interested when / if it is planned to revise the cockpit. And if it is firmly planned, when you can expect it. That it comes to the quality of an F-14 / FA-18 or F-16.

the current cockpit model is how it looks like IRL, you can easily google the photo of real cockpit and compare. I don't think dirty/heavily weathered cockpit means 'real' for all.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

the current cockpit model is how it looks like IRL, you can easily google the photo of real cockpit and compare. I don't think dirty/heavily weathered cockpit means 'real' for all.

You gus are finishing the Throttle Quadrant, Control Stick/Stick Base, Canopy Control and all the intricacies behind the seat, right? Those are clearly unfinished.

IRL, we didn't see wing flex in high G maneuver. So not plan to add this effect

What about wing wobble like on the F-16? Here in this video you can actually see it.....

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Planes: FC3, P-51, F-86, F-5E, Mirage 2000, F/A-18, F-14, F-16, Mig-19P :joystick:

ED pls gib A-4 and F-4 :cry:

Yeah, cockpit quality looks good for me, although sometimes the text next to some switches get blurry (unreadable) on VR. Im almost positive its something on my end though.p, and it doesn’t happen often.

INS upgrade is welcomed. Thanks!

Wing looked really solid to me in that video, thanks for sharing

Every time he rolls or recovers from the roll you can see the pylons jiggle, similar to the F-16 and the F-5E

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Planes: FC3, P-51, F-86, F-5E, Mirage 2000, F/A-18, F-14, F-16, Mig-19P :joystick:

ED pls gib A-4 and F-4 :cry:

Don’t see anything, atleast nothing more then how everything else in frame shakes around

Yes you are right. Every thing moves.

Win10, Intel 3rd Gen. Core i7 3.8Ghz, 20GB ram, Nvidia Geforce 1060 6GB Opentrack (Download it from HERE), PS3 Eye, Saitek x52-pro Joystick,

DIY Rudder Pedals,

Google Cardboard with DCS World

English is not my native language