What mods will not work with ovgme?

BlacleyCole

With all the mods out there I’m sure some will not work with ovgme. Is there a type or more specific what mods cannot be used thru ovgme?

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

All mods i used before with JSGME work fine, and its an overall better to for mods

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i5 8600K OC @ 5.0GHz w/ Corsair H100i Liquid Cooler| MSI GTX 1080 OC Edition | 32GB DDR4 3600 | EVO 960 NVMe SSD | WD Black NVMe SSD

Win10 X64 | TrackIR 5 | HTC Vive | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS and Cougar MFDs | Saitek Combat Pedals

I use OvGME for all mods that needs to go in to the main DCS application folders. Every mod that is made correctly works fine with this setup. Any mod that can go in to the Saved Games folders I don't bother having a mod installer for as these will not be affected by updates.

in short: all mods which once unzipped don't have the correct folder structure as they should appear in the DCS main folder. Workaround: do your own folder structure, place the files in the correct folders, load in the MOD enabler and you should be good to go.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Regards!