MiG-19P Farmer "B" Status

Zeus67

Sincerely, I hope that Razbam fixes first the remaining radio & gunsight keybinds of the Mig-19P that don't work yet, and any left over development resource is place on the MiG-23 project.
Haven't tried the MiG-19 for a while. They keybinds are there, but don't work?
As a temporary workaround. Have you tried out Quaggles injector and Munkwolf's keybinds?
I might remember incorrectly, but I think that did fix some keybinds for me in it.

Cheers!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, MAXsenna said:

Haven't tried the MiG-19 for a while. They keybinds are there, but don't work?

Correct, the keybinds exists but function poorly.

As a temporary workaround. Have you tried out Quaggles injector and Munkwolf's keybinds?

No, I haven't tried it. For now I'm happy learning the F-15E .. will try that approach whnever I do return to the -19

I might remember incorrectly, but I think that did fix some keybinds for me in it.

Actually, I have not tried the -19 in quite a while, as I got frustrated with the issue not being solved over a long period of time. This post is from the last time I tested them:

To Razbam credit, there were some similar issues with the Radio bindings that were eventually solved:

Maybe I would have to do a complete check of the -19 and then confirm if the issues persist or are indeed solved, but I'm enjoying the Strike Eagle too much to left it aside ... maybe on a few months 🙂

best regards to all,

Eduardo

• Like 2

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Thank you @Rudel_chw
I appreciate all what you bring to this community, so I just try to bring some back.
I highly recommend you to check out Quaggles and Munkwolf, they are workarounds obviously, but in a such high level that Heatblur decided to incorporate the keybinds into the F-14, and Aerges might do it for the F1 next patch.
Maybe we can convince Razbam to do the same.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Mainstay said:

So lets ask again: Will we ever see the MiG-19S?

It appears as if it's been about two years since anyone from RAZBAM even posted in the bug reports section, so I would be pretty surprised if the S is even in the plans anymore. 

• Like 1

CPU:5600X | GPU:RTX2080 | RAM:32GB | Disk:860EVOm.2

10 minutes ago, Trooper117 said:

Did the campaign for it (that was talked about) ever get finished?

Yes, its a 10 mission Campaign "Crime & Punishment", finished and I understand that it is pretty well made, tough I never got to finish it. My only gripe with it is that it does not have PDF documentation, instead it relies on the Briefing text and an illustrated kneeboard for each mission.

https://www.baltic-dragon.net/copy-of-mig-19p-farmer

Edited by Rudel_chw
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

22 minutes ago, wowbagger said:

Thanks ... didn't knew that 😞 

On 7/13/2023 at 2:21 AM, wowbagger said:

It appears as if it's been about two years since anyone from RAZBAM even posted in the bug reports section, so I would be pretty surprised if the S is even in the plans anymore. 

I will never understand the ambitious niche versions before the common easy versions, which are likely never to come

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 7/15/2023 at 3:24 PM, Trooper117 said:

Does anyone have any other info on axis tuning for this aircraft other than Chucks Guides?

Also, does the cockpit flashlight work with it?

Thanks for any replies :grin:

Axis Tuning:

• Highly depends on the flight stick you are using and if you have an extension. 
  • I currently use a curve of +15 with my Winwing Orion2 F-16EX grip. 
  • A curve of +20 is good for getting used to the MiG-19 or practicing tight formation flying since you can reduce flight-induced oscillations.

Cockpit Flashlight: 

• Works for me LAlt-L or I can Bind it to my HOTAS

SPECIAL OPTIONS: 

• If you have not already done so already try selecting the Dismount Cockpit Camera System to get a slightly better view from the Cockpit 

Cheers. 

• Thanks 1
  • Do not own:  | F-15E | JF-17 | Fw 190 A-8 | Bf 109 |
  • Hardware:  [ - Ryzen7-5800X - 32GB - RX 6800 - X56 HOTAS Throttle -  WINWING Orion 2 F16EX Grip - TrackIR 5 - Tobii 5C - JetPad FSE - ]