F-14 Release Date Discussion Thread

zhujiammy

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually pictured that guy on youtube who spazzes out terribly when I read (that post). I would like to throw my guess in the ring regarding release. It won't be today. But anytime between tomorrow and the end of winter is fair game.

Hey, I'd love it to be out. I have so much more free time when the weather is like it is here in the North Eastern USA than any other time, but, I'm still getting a Tomcat.

Sorry, no cool signature here.

I actually pictured that guy on youtube who spazzes out terribly when I read (that post). I would like to throw my guess in the ring regarding release. It won't be today. But anytime between tomorrow and the end of winter is fair game.

Hey, I'd love it to be out. I have so much more free time when the weather is like it is here in the North Eastern USA than any other time, but, I'm still getting a Tomcat.

Lol, you mean that "LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!" kid?

Modules: [A-10C] [AJS 37] [AV8B N/A] [F-5E] [F-14] [F/A-18C] [FC3] [Ka-50] [M-2000C] [Mig-21 bis] [NTTR] [PG] [SC]

Intel i7-12700F, Nvidia GTX 3080, MSI MPG Z690 Carbon WiFi, 32GB DDR4 @ 1600 MHz, SteelSeries Apex Pro, Razer Basilisk 3

VKB Gunfighter 3 w/ F-14 grip, Thrustmaster Warthog throttle, Thrustmaster MFD Cougars x2, MFG Crosswind,

DSD Flight Series button controller, XK-24, Oculus Rift (HM-A)

Just youtube search "Greatest Freak out Ever" May be the same one :D

ROFL! Different guy, and this was much more entertaining!

Modules: [A-10C] [AJS 37] [AV8B N/A] [F-5E] [F-14] [F/A-18C] [FC3] [Ka-50] [M-2000C] [Mig-21 bis] [NTTR] [PG] [SC]

Intel i7-12700F, Nvidia GTX 3080, MSI MPG Z690 Carbon WiFi, 32GB DDR4 @ 1600 MHz, SteelSeries Apex Pro, Razer Basilisk 3

VKB Gunfighter 3 w/ F-14 grip, Thrustmaster Warthog throttle, Thrustmaster MFD Cougars x2, MFG Crosswind,

Just youtube search "Greatest Freak out Ever" May be the same one :D

:noexpression:

I...wasn’t expecting what happened with the remote...

...and I still don’t understand it.

Regarding F-14 release, based on the videos we’ve seen so far I expect March 20th. Placeholder sounds, rear cockpit can’t even be shown yet, bugged cat launches. It looks great and I’m team take-all-the-time-you-need, but she’s obviously not ready yet.

Edited by 3poch

You dont think that getting preorder like 5 months ago and dont getting anything in the meanwhile is making customers entitled enough to make complaint?

Interesting attitude.

P.S.

Yes i did actually started legal action, and im waiting due to holidays here.

P.S.S. Heatblur - get a grip you cant turn back time, I dont want your excuses or refund, i want F-14 A/B which i gave you money for based on your certain statements that it will be ready by now.

We are in 2019, not in 2017 any more, especially now that you started releasing it to random ppl around the globe, but not to the people which actually had payed for it. How low can you get?

:megalol:

You dont think that getting preorder like 5 months ago and dont getting anything in the meanwhile is making customers entitled enough to make complaint?

Interesting attitude.

P.S.

P.S.S. Heatblur - get a grip you cant turn back time, I dont want your excuses or refund, i want F-14 A/B which i gave you money for based on your certain statements that it will be ready by now.

We are in 2019, not in 2017 any more, especially now that you started releasing it to random ppl around the globe, but not to the people which actually had payed for it. How low can you get?

Calm down, it’s a big project, it’s gonna take a while, you need to understand this, taking legal action will only delay it further, ruining it for everyone else, you don’t need to sue, it will come out before March 21st, and if you bring up 2017, know that they didn’t know then how long lt would take to develop certain aspects will take

i5-7600k @ 3.8 GHz, Strix 1050ti OC, 16 GB 2666 MHz DDR4 Ram, Corsair H110i, 500 GB Samsung 860 EVO SSD, Windows 10 64-bit, Track IR-5, Saitek X-56

F-15C, A-10C, F-5, M-2000C, UH-1H, F-86F, AV-8B, F/A-18C, F-14 A&B, F-16, F-15E, F-4E, P-47, Tornado, F-111, Mirage F-1, A-29 :pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Calm down, it’s a big project, it’s gonna take a while, you need to understand this, taking legal action will only delay it further, ruining it for everyone else, you don’t need to sue, it will come out before March 21st, and if you bring up 2017, know that they didn’t know then how long lt would take to develop certain aspects will take
Relax, what would be the base of a "legal action"?

He paid for a pre-order with a clear timeframe for release until end of winter, for a financial value of $69 something. No sane judge will allow this as a "case". He may find customer services or a lawyer to file a complaint and request a refund. Then Heatblur will inform them a refund has already been offered, but the customer did not want his money back... :ROFL:

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

LOL People have such short memories... The Hornet pre-order started January 12 2018.... We got the hornet May 31...

Yep...a glorious day

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

Yep...a glorious day

tenor.gif

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

as much as I think a legal action is insane, lol, i find it hard to not think he has a point here.. :)

especially now that you started releasing it to random ppl around the globe, but not to the people which actually had payed for it.

release my turkeeeeeey :D

[sIGPIC]https://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic70550_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 @5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - EVGA 3090 - Cougar FSSB + Virpil WRBRD + Hornet Stick - Thrustmaster TPR Pedal + WinWing MIP + Orion + TO and CO pannels - Track IR5

edit. nevermind. not worth it

Edited by FZG_Immel

[sIGPIC]https://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic70550_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 @5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - EVGA 3090 - Cougar FSSB + Virpil WRBRD + Hornet Stick - Thrustmaster TPR Pedal + WinWing MIP + Orion + TO and CO pannels - Track IR5

Interesting attitude.

P.S.

Someone's off their meds.

I am surprised there haven't been more vids from the few who did get early access? They must have agreed to only do one?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA97XSLI

Core i7 4790 @ 4.0 Ghz

MSI GTX 1080ti

32 Mb RAM DDR3-2133

512GB SSD for DCS

HP Reverb VR HMD

Thrustmaster Warthog & MFG Crosswind

I am surprised there haven't been more vids from the few who did get early access? They must have agreed to only do one?

Probably because there isnt much to show until the rest of the jet gets finished.

Strike

USLANTCOM.com

stepped_with_391_new_small.png

i7-9700K OC 5GHz| MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON | 32GB DDR4 3200 | GTX 3090 | Samsung SSD | HP Reverb G2 | VIRPIL Alpha | VIRPIL Blackhawk | HOTAS Warthog

???

No start up, take off, landing, navigation, carrier ops, AA refueling, to name a few, have been covered in any meaningful detail (if at all).

yeah, but HB mentioned that wanted to cover those. So I don't thin the YouTube crowd will touch that just yet.

Strike

USLANTCOM.com

stepped_with_391_new_small.png

i7-9700K OC 5GHz| MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON | 32GB DDR4 3200 | GTX 3090 | Samsung SSD | HP Reverb G2 | VIRPIL Alpha | VIRPIL Blackhawk | HOTAS Warthog