Oculus not responding...window out of focus

fitness88

Can't say I have experienced this with my Rift S.

Sounds like you may be starting the game with the headset out of focus.

Best to launch the game with headset on and in position facing where you plan to be.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

Can't say I have experienced this with my Rift S.

Sounds like you may be starting the game with the headset out of focus.

Best to launch the game with headset on and in position facing where you plan to be.

I start with Oculus already up and running and have no issues until I approach a tanker or carrier then all starts to break down. So far I have seen this only when flying MP on the Aerobatics server none others so far and never in single player.

• 1 month later...

I have the same problem with htc viv pro...not just an oculus thing... every couple minutes it goes window out of focus...preliminary test seems to indicate that moving toolbar to the right side of the screen does seem to reduce/ eliminate it. (as mentioned on the other thread on window out of focus)

Edit... Nope it is still going out of focus with toolbar on left. Have nothing else running. I thought it might have been Tacview running that caused it but no. Turned off. All windows closed. Vr on screen view switched to full screen and I still get 'Out of focus" error

Edited by Edo1946