[NO BUG/ BUG?] Autopilot pitch hold

jonsky7

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Weirdly I now have the same issue as RSharpe had. I am no longer able to get the autopilot to engage with the AP Ref button.

The A/P Ref light comes on on the dash, but pushing the Nose wheel steering button no longer turns it off or engages the autopilot. Probably happening since the last update?

Anyone else having this problem?

Thanks.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The A/P Ref light comes on on the dash, but pushing the Nose wheel steering button no longer turns it off or engages the autopilot.

Works for me, at least with ALT hold. @latest beta

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

Ok. I think the behaviour has changed slightly. You now must have zero stick input when you click nose wheel steering for the autopilot to engage....

This has been like that since day 1

i7 - 9700K | 32 GB DDR4 3200 | RTX 2080 | VKB Gunfighter Mk II /w MCG Pro | Virpil T-50CM2 Throttle | TrackIR 5 | VKB Mk. IV

AJS-37 | A/V-8B | A-10C | F-14A/B | F-16C | F-18C | F-86F | FC3 | JF-17 | Ka-50 | L-39 | Mi-8 | MiG-15bis | MiG-19 | MiG-21bis | M2000-C | P-51D | Spitfire LF Mk. IX | UH-1H