Recon capability

Varis

Hi guys, haven't been following this module but it's another aircraft in DCS with quite interesting and unique capabilities. My question is what kind of reconnaissance capabilities or functionality does the plane have? Are these concentrated just on maritime (ship) targets?

I read that some functionality that already exists is partially broken (HB will fix later but not high priority for the time being). Are all the recon capabilities of the aircraft in principle already implemented or are we still missing certain features as well?

Edited by Varis

SA-342 Ka-50 Mi-8 AJS-37 F-18 M2000C AV-8B-N/A Mig-15bis CA --- How to learn DCS

I’ve tried the above, good fun and interestingly different from the usual bomb stuff.

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

Hello,

In my opinion best reconnaissance capability is hunting SAMs. You can use ECM pod to record data from RWR, after landing create new flightplan, save on cartridge and fly for DEAD mission :)

Check below app and tutorial:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=195724

Cheers,

A.

That sound fun! Is there a mission generator that spawns SAMs sites on randon locations?

Try to use mission generator available in main menu in DCS. Usually i'm doing this manually in mission editor for friend and vice versa.

Moreover it's the best thing for multiplayer servers, because you don't need to exit from server and plane :D

Edited by Agrrregat