F-5E Tiger II

Agg

I spoked to Chizh on the Russian branch of the forum. He said that he liked the model.

So the author should keep on working on the model.

• Like 1

С уважением,

Olek. :smartass:

- Любите ли вы небо? - Нет, я не люблю небо. Любить надо женщин, а небом надо жить.

I spoked to Chizh on the Russian branch of the forum. He said that he liked the model.

So the author should keep on working on the model.

good, i'm glad to hear it! :D thx for the update ;)

I don't swear, I don't smoke and I don't drink. Oh f**k I forgot my cigar at the pub...

Well, nice model BUT

It needs texturing...for lomac

It needs to lose weight hehe, way to many polygones....especialy for just an AI model....but it has some nice details!

The gear is the problem...way to many polygones...

DCS World, A10C, AV8B, M2k, FA18C, FC3, MIG21

Well...wen you want this model in lomac. It needs a complete weight loss course ;) it has way to many polygones. In other words, you would need to rebuild it completely. It has over 60000 polygones. And that is allot for just AI

You would need hell of a PC to run it smooth.

Well...wen you want this model in lomac. It needs a complete weight loss course ;) it has way to many polygones. In other words, you would need to rebuild it completely. It has over 60000 polygones. And that is allot for just AI

You would need hell of a PC to run it smooth.

after what i've heard, the T-Frog has 50 000 plygons

I don't swear, I don't smoke and I don't drink. Oh f**k I forgot my cigar at the pub...

ok guys, i could clean it, which would take about a day, without changing anything in the model itself, but i could not open the file with my 3dmax8 or 9er.

it is a 3ds file but i would need a max file of it, does anyody have that file in that format?

how to clean a model is not to hard, convert it into editable poly, switch to corner selection and select corners, or in that case lines, but you t have to becareful which lines you delete with backspace and only with backspace, because sometimes it can happen that you change in some cases the shape of the model.

that will take alot of time when you have to clean 60000 polys to a certain ammount, but i think it is worth it, so for all the modeling lovers, go ahead.

But, it is not real if you know what i mean. it is just a fake mod. Just set cockpit to yes and you can fly it but it doenst have a decent flight model. no cockpit no nothing....So 60K is abit to much for a simple ai plane ;)

It would be the same that if i create a 60k model for the Su22. Yes, afterall it would be cool to ahve all planes around 40k but imagine how it would run online?

Hi folks!

I will give you soon (i am at work) a link from the early work I have done with this model. It is flying well in LockOn even with my "poor" configuration regarding its high numbers of polygons.:thumbup:

The main problem with this model is the texture. If I remembered well, you need ten's of ten's of textures to put in Temptextures. If someone is good in UWV unwrapping textures I can send him the Gmax model to realise only one or two map.

Bye

Erwan "Airone", JetESons Team Member

AlphaJet Lover