Module Manager

Bearskin

I just did a clean install of my operating system then DCS 1.5 and 2.1 and no terrains or modules that I bought are showing up in my module manager, anyone any idea how long before this is fixed ?, I installed 3 (Huey, Mustang and Warthog) using the command prompt the rest are not recognised.

GigabyteZ390, 9900K, RTX2080, 32 gig RAM,TM Warthog, Cessna Pro Pedals, Pico 4

• ED Team

Hi

did you login to the module manager ingame?

seems to be ok for me

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Downloaded logged in, no modules or terrains, uninstalled, downloaded again, logged in, still no modules or terrains. Seems to be a problem reading these forums BIGNEWY, I tried Black Shark 2 / Ka-50 and FC-3 and neither are recognised in command prompt, I couldn't be bothered with the rest so might just uninstall and wait for a fix.

Downloaded logged in, no modules or terrains, uninstalled, downloaded again, logged in, still no modules or terrains. Seems to be a problem reading these forums BIGNEWY, I tried Black Shark 2 / Ka-50 and FC-3 and neither are recognised in command prompt, I couldn't be bothered with the rest so might just uninstall and wait for a fix.

please attach auto update logs,

Can also use Utility to Manually Install everything:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=160053

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

That's strange, I logged out while I was in module manager and straight away it popped up saying the rest were available for download.

Edit:

Just did a fresh install of 2.1 and straight away there were 9 modules in the manager to download, cant understand why logging out fixed it but I am happy it did.

Edited by Bearskin
more info