ETA on the BAP 100 & BAT120?

Dugong

I've had a search around the forums and can't find an answer, does anyone know when we'll be getting the above along with the properly modelled Belouga?

Thanks

Yes, very frustrating flying Red Flag missions and not able to achieve objectives by virtue of armaments.

• 2 weeks later...
AFAIK no ETA was ever published.

I think that BAP-100s and properly modelled Belougas would require ED to (write and) include necessary code into DCS "core" code. If I'm right, then "when" is up to ED.

BAT-120 I don't think it's on the list.

What a shame!

Third parties come through and ED still wagging the tail in many areas if this is accurate.

Resource issues at ED?

AFAIK no ETA was ever published.

I think that BAP-100s and properly modelled Belougas would require ED to (write and) include necessary code into DCS "core" code. If I'm right, then "when" is up to ED.

BAT-120 I don't think it's on the list.

it could be also done by Razbam if they choose to. LNS did the BK-90 alone and it is a charme.

The devs told me personally in a different thread that BAP-100 and BAT-120 are on the list of weapons to be added.

When....I dunno :dunno:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

GCI: "Control to SEAD: Enemy SAM site 190 for 30, cleared to engage"

Striker: "Copy, say Altitude?"

GCI: "....Deck....it´s a SAM site..."

Striker: "Oh...."

Fighter: "Yeah, those pesky russian build, baloon based SAMs."

-Red-Lyfe

Best way to troll DCS community, make an F-16A, see how dedicated the fans really are :thumbup:

• 9 months later...

Curious the Status of the Bap-100 / 120 ? Lots of announcements the last few weeks and new work with Razbam Sims however still wondering about still some missing functionality and weapons. Still tabled ? Just hope its not lost in all of the other endeavors

Thanks

Curious the Status of the Bap-100 / 120 ? Lots of announcements the last few weeks and new work with Razbam Sims however still wondering about still some missing functionality and weapons. Still tabled ? Just hope its not lost in all of the other endeavors

Thanks

Until ED syncs runway damage on servers, and adds a special type of warhead for antirunway bombs, there will be no BAP-100.

LN with the Bk-90 was clever, but in the end it's just a cruise missile wich exhaust were silenced not so long ago.

The BAP-100 could be a Mk-82 AIR with a BetAB-500 Rocket booster but with 3.5 kg of explosives, that would do nothing in the current DCS engine, you could of course put a bigger warhead, but again, runway damage would be superficial except if you put a 100kg warhead (~3-4 m blast in game) which is ridiculous.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 years later...

Looks like razbam removed from the product page. As it was there when I purchased the mirage EA. Said they were waiting on ED to make the weapons as they couldn't.

But looks like Deka can though as The type 200 Durandal is coming next update

Deka seems to be able to do a lot of stuff that Razbam can't. Fix bugs e.g.

i7 - 9700K | 32 GB DDR4 3200 | RTX 2080 | VKB Gunfighter Mk II /w MCG Pro | Virpil T-50CM2 Throttle | TrackIR 5 | VKB Mk. IV

AJS-37 | A/V-8B | A-10C | F-14A/B | F-16C | F-18C | F-86F | FC3 | JF-17 | Ka-50 | L-39 | Mi-8 | MiG-15bis | MiG-19 | MiG-21bis | M2000-C | P-51D | Spitfire LF Mk. IX | UH-1H

Deka seems to be able to do a lot of stuff that Razbam can't. Fix bugs e.g.

How true… :music_whistling:

DCS World needs the Panavia Tornado! Really!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's so frustrating.

Is the BAP 100 (and BAT 120) going to happen or not?

Is Razbam even reading this?

Bugs are annoying, but they show us that they tried to do somthing, at least once.

But missing features drive me crazy. Don't even need to mention the Harrier. Oh wait, I did...

Gladly there are also potent developers in DCS.

Edited by Bananabrai

Alias in Discord: Mailman

It's so frustrating.

Is the BAP 100 (and BAT 120) going to happen or not?

Is Razbam even reading this?

Bugs are annoying, but they show us that they tried to do somthing, at least once.

But missing features drive me crazy. Don't even need to mention the Harrier. Oh wait, I did...

Gladly there are also potent developers in DCS.

Will you buy the F-15E Early Access then...?

• 4 months later...

I'd love to see some love thrown at air to ground ordnance, these Belougas and BAP/BAT could be a real treat for Mirage users. Once, the work on the systems are done, a "little" extra work on these bombs would be the icing on the cake.

3rd Wing | 55th Black Alligators * BA-33

Εις ανηρ ουδεις ανηρ