External airplane model clipping into cockpit

EasyEB

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

The pictures are no longer available, so I'm going to post these and see if it's the same. It happens on both sides of the cockpit. On the right side, the external model covers part of the Fuel Panel.

If you look to the canopy rail where it curves up, you can see part of the external model. In the second picture (looking inside), the external part is not there.

Screen_160701_104404_zpsz94178ra.jpg

Screen_160701_104407_zps6ivfwyc5.jpg

A-10C - FC3 - CA - L-39 - UH1 - P-51 - Hawk - BS2 - F-86 - Gazelle - F-5E - AV8B - F/A-18C

i5-4590 - GTX 1060 - Oculus CV1 - TM:Warthog

[sIGPIC]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic9979_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

• 3 months later...

its a known and reported issue, no need to keep posting duplicate threads and bumping them.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Calm down guys and deal with it. Propably those mesh problems never will be fixed by ED. Unfortunately.

Many years gone and still there are numerous mesh and animation porblems with A-10A/C, Ka-50, F-15C/E, Su-27/33 models too, moreover with the brandnew MiG-29A/G/S models too. (Oups, yep, that's a beta wip model,. Maybe same as the others mentioned above.)

Honestly, some experinced hard-core modders are able to fix those problem in an hour. Or less.

Model makers of ED would fix that problems in 10 minutes. Sad, but they won't. Pretty sure. Not on their priority list :(

May the THRUST be with you

any modders ???

impossible ???

Then I have to think you've never met with REALLY talented modders and with their works and corrections yet. Of course not on these forum pages.

Since those talanted guys realized DCS has got countless intentional error they say DCS is a " fix it yourself simulator". So they are not reporting bugs. They eliminate them immediately.

Just saying nothing is impossible for them.

And don't think I came here to play a troll role.

I want these small fixes too as far as possible by ED. But I am already a pessimistic person coz I'v seen what people are able fix in minutes what ED is unable. :(

May the THRUST be with you

Pretty sure. Not on their priority list :(

There is a very good reason this is a low priority - there are much more important and pressing issues - such as the release of 2.5.

While these graphic glitches are annoying to the more obsessive among us, they do not in any way detract from the purpose of DCS World. Annoying, undoubtedly, but in the greater picture, a very very very low priority, hence the lack of action. Nothing you or anyone else can say will change the basic premise that some matters matter, others do not. This matter is one of the latter, and hopefully, it will come way way after the release of 2.5, the Normandy map, The strait of Hormuz, The F/A-18, The Spitfire, etc etc....

Just try to see the bigger picture, and don't let the minor bugs bug you.

That is one way of looking at it, and the majority of game publishers look at things exactly like that.

But ED's simulators have always been about the fidelity, and I think that always looking at the next thing before the stuff in front of you is finished is very worrying. Correct me if I'm wrong, but fixing small issues like this is a lot less work than making an entirely new module.

Now, I'm not stupid. I know that focusing on the Next Hot Thing (NHT) is alot more fun for everyone (I do like the way you put it, "bigger picture"). Fans want the NHT, it's probably alot more fun to work on the NHT rather than going back and fix stuff that were supposed to stay fixed, and maybe the most important thing is you can't charge for bug fixes (although I'd gladly pay for them, but that is just me and I've taken my fair share of internet tough guy hate for this).

As a home owner I know it's alot more fun for me to install a new TV or a beer fridge than it is fixing a leaking ceiling, but I think it's important to have everything in order before running of to the next project.

• 4 weeks later...