Having trouble with CAS Missions

Maverick_

I have been working on the Georgian Hammer campaigns where I am supporting the advance of ground troops. I have destroyed ALL enemy resistance within miles of the objective and after loitering for a while I still didnt get a victory notification and it didnt seem like the ground troops were moving. I exited to find out I didnt complete the mission. Any suggestions on what im doing wrong?

Specs:

1tb HDD

AMD FX-6300

16gb DDR3

Nvidia GTX-1070

Oculus CV1

I have been working on the Georgian Hammer campaigns where I am supporting the advance of ground troops. I have destroyed ALL enemy resistance within miles of the objective and after loitering for a while I still didnt get a victory notification and it didnt seem like the ground troops were moving. I exited to find out I didnt complete the mission. Any suggestions on what im doing wrong?

Have a few reports of tanks / ground troops just stopping for no reason on their travels, it seems to be a bug with the general 1.5x versions of DCS.

I have fixed one mission just by slightly moving a waypoint and then it worked fine, so it is either the act of re-saving the mission with a newer version of 1.5x Mission editor, or just a weird bug.

Already discussed here about the only faulty mission (Push 4-1) that has been reported correctly and diagnosed as not working.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2892249&postcount=2

Their are most likely other missions with similar problems, but unless users start telling me the exact mission name or number (Name is in the mission Briefing) their having problems with I can't investigate and get it fixed.

Brief can be viewed anytime whilst in mission with the "Left Alt+B keys", mission name and number in Title:.

Regards, Ian.

Asus p877v-pro, Intel I7 3770k 4.2ghz, 32gb Ripjaw X ram, Nvidia RTX-2070 Super, Samsung 32" TV, Saitek x52 pro Joystick and Combat rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Win8.1 x64 with SSD and SSHD protected by (Avast AV).

DCS Tech Support.