DCS devs, please, soon, please...

SliderCDN

It's a travel pod ;) another on right wing.

It was a direct flight from Alaska, one AAR and onward to home.

I’m aware. ;) I have a few ‘entertaining’ pics of shoveling crew bags into them, but I’ll refrain from sharing to protect the guilty. :)

Canadian specs aren't part of the planned release for the Hornet.

ED even withdrew the Sniper from the F-16's feature list due to a lack of public sources on it.

Read the OP, he wasn’t talking about the pod, he was talking about it’s location on the aircraft.

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.

I'm pretty sure the circa 2004 Hornet Lot 20 that we have isn't compatible with the sniper pod... but hey feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

SIGH.. HES NOT TALKING ABOUT THE SNIPER POD. Hes talking about the location its mounted on the aircraft. He wants to see cheek mounting for the LITENING, which I agree. would be cool.

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.