Longtime Lurker second post first vanished?

Bloody_gums

Ok. First looking for f14 crewmen. Unless you want to be permanent ruonlets switch seats vetween missions untill we find a sweet spot.

Im poor so i uave track ir and mike but nkt much else - i mean christ ik having a dilemma wanting the ww2 aasets pack and normandy map but cant affors a spit fw or me with it :(

Anyways caucauses or persian gulf. If not online pvp lets do a dce coop dynqmic campaign!!

Also some questions

I dont have a dlc wheel so i just turn it on landing any ideas whats a good replacement for dlc wheel

2nd i csn never see the carrier christmas tree lights.any ideas

3 is there any easy way tos rt new steerpoints through f10 or hhst write down thw coords frm f10

Has anyone thouvht of a mod where we cud enter tezt in the. Pilot notes (map) or somethinfwe could write on the wind screen like they do irl?

About 9 out of ten traps jester says bolter anyways

Is the AI a6 still planned Heatblur? Pls lmk

P.s. my best day of my childhood was in 1995. M6 father was a USAF Lt Col. Liason for NATO sonhe had an odd posting for AF - Norfolk. He finagled flag passes fpr a dependents day where the USS Enterprise wrnt about 60nm out to sea. You could wander most tgw ship then A6s dropped cement bomvs on buoys. F14s did demos and did a supersonic fly by. Amazing. I have pixtures if anyone wouls like to see them. F18s flew as welll but legact versions

Also dive toss bombing. I thought this would be hugely important for heavily defended AA rargers. I set it to computer release not pikot. Set the pipper to "lock" the ccrp target. Then i enter a say 30 or 45 degree incline towards the target assuming the clinb etc would acckerste the release parameters. It doest or the bombs miss, most often short.

Edited by Bloody_gums

2) Did you contact the carrier? They will turn on the lights once you contacted them. The lights on the left sides are always on, you just have to zoom in from far out.

3) Check this out: https://github.com/rkusa/dcs-scratchpad

as for toss boming, they are unguided bombs. Unless you fly 100% accurate, you will most likely miss every time if you try to toss bomb one single target.

2) Did you contact the carrier? They will turn on the lights once you contacted them. The lights on the left sides are always on, you just have to zoom in from far out.

3) Check this out: https://github.com/rkusa/dcs-scratchpad

as for toss boming, they are unguided bombs. Unless you fly 100% accurate, you will most likely miss every time if you try to toss bomb one single target.

Definitely have contacted the tower. Speeaking of which I inderstand by context some call outs but not all. Cant seem to find the glossary?

Lemme rephrase on toss bombing. Nowhere near evwn 50 percent accurate like I cant make it work. I guess I should have phrased ot more like I set up a ccrp run and start a low climv that steepwns as the targwt geets ridiculously close yet bombs wont seem to release. What am I doin wrong guys?