Notices

Old 08-12-2019, 10:49 AM   #21
bbrz

Great it works now enjoy
bbrz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 04:35 PM   #22
BIGNEWY

Hi

Are you sure you are not using GAME instead of SIM in options?

This is the only reason I can think why you may not be seeing the correct key bindings work.

Easiest way to do key bindings is to load a mission where you start on the ramp.
press ESC and then keybindings and check you are inputting the correct ones while in the cockpit.

again you need to check your are using the correct key binding set ( GAME or SIM ) based on what you have selected in options.

If you look in the root folder of where DCS is installed you will see a doc folder, inside it has a controller walk-through that may help

If you are still having issue please contact support directly

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/

thanks
Forum rules - Crash advice - Cleanup and repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703
BIGNEWY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 04:36 PM   #23
BIGNEWY

Quote:
Originally Posted by taffy001 View Post
Well Guys,

There is good news - after about 4 weeks of no luck - I think you guys solved it !!

Checked all the double settings where some mappings were also set to my button box as well as the HOTAS. Have been aware of the 'Easy Flight Model/ Game function' - so that was not it. However, the 'Game Avionic' was selected... so deselected that and had a go at resetting most of the functions...... and it worked. I can now use the throttle fully, raise / lower the wheels, use the nose wheel brake and the speed brake (all of which were either not working or a bit dodgy.

So I think it was probably the Game Avionic function that was causing all the problems. Took off and did my first landing (rough but survivable and taxied back into the lines)... now to learn how to actually fly it.

Thanks again to all of you who spent the time helping out - much appreciated

Paul/taffy001

great news!
Forum rules - Crash advice - Cleanup and repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703
BIGNEWY is offline   Reply With Quote