New Kutznesov in the horizon?

Hunter Joker

Hi,

I was just watching again the MAC trailer when I noticed a thing...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNWXWOWspYQ&feature=youtu.be

At 29" they show the Kuznetsov and, at least to me, it appear to be more detailed, with more polygons and much better textures to the one I'm used to, so we will have a new one?

I hope yes and also, from a customer who bought FC3 and all the modules that will come with MAC, I hope that it will be released for all.

Any news? I'm wrong?

Thx.

Edited by Hunter Joker
mispelled name in the title....

Yes, they announced a carrier DLC (or two seperate DLCs) for a completly new Nimitz and Kutznetsov class carrier, with working elevators, deck crew and more. The announcement was way back in 2016 or so and the DLC has beendelayed a couple of times since then.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Imho a new fully detailed kutz carrier (as the incoming Stennins) would be completely useless as the su33 is not a full difelity mod such as the Hornet thus I wonder what would be the purpose of having a DLC Kutzenstov .

A free visual upgrade is mandatory btw ;)

• CPU : Intel i7 8700k@5.0ghz cooled by Noctua NH-D15 / Motherboard:Asorck Z370 Taichi / RAM: 32GB GSkill TridentZ @3600mhz / SSD: 500GB Nvme Samsung 970 evo+1 TB Sabrent Nvme M2 / GPU:Asus Strix OC 2080TI / Monitor: LG 34KG950F Ultrawide / Trackir 5 proclip/ VIRPIL CM2 BASE + CM2 GRIP + F148 GRIP + 200M EXTENSION /VKB T-Rudder MKIV rudder /Case: Fractal Design R6 Define black

Well, even a non-full-fidelity Su-33 would be able to make use of the carrier's hangars and such.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

*dream mode on*

Along with a MiG-29K and a Su-25UTG so you have the full carrier arsenal of the Russian navy to your disposal.

*dream mode off*

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Looking forward to it, Belsimtek!:thumbup:

• 4 weeks later...

Yes!

About Kuznetsov, it's been said a long time ago, that this will be the next project after the Supercarrier release.

And the Su-33 get their real life upgrade with SVP-24, L150 and RVV-SD!

I understand this is OP's wish.

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

I’m unaware of any R-77 adaptation on Su-33, and since it was being phased out for MiG-29K (or at least it was the last information I had) already carrying this weapon, I think it’s unlikely.

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi