ATC inaudible on Persian Gulf map & cannon status lights (closed)

Tango3B

As the title says the ATC communication on the Persian Gulf map does not work quite right. One can read the ATC instructions but there is absolutely no ATC audio. It works fine on all other maps, though. Please investigate that issue, Razbam.

Also, I found that the cannon status lights above the ammo counter stay illuminated even after the engines are shut down and all electrical power is disconnected from the aircraft. To my knowledge it is also wrong that these lights stay on after the two gun arming switches on the right cockpit wall are set to their off position. Please investigate and confirm the above, Razbam.

Swithc your RADIO / RADIO COMPASS to RADIO COMPASS switch - this help me, also check u have volume up - it starts on most left ( no volume)

Ryzen 7 2700X | MSI Trio 1080Ti | MSI X470 Plus Motherboard | 32GB Kingston HyperX Predator 2933 DDR4 | M.2 XPG GAMMIX S11 Pro SSD | Virpil Mongoost-50 throttle | Thrustmaster Warthog Stick | MFG Crosswind | Rift S

I did that and I do know how the radio system works. There is simply no ATC audio on the PG map for me. As I said, it is fine on all other maps. Are you arctually able to hear ATC audio on the PG map? Did you test it?