DCSFlightpanels (DCSFP) thread. Saitek Pro Flight Panels & DCS

ArturDCS

@ pdmarsh ...I'll try when I get home from work today, I did check the error log last night but the time stamp was from 3/4. Nothing that I saw for yesterdays date but I'll check again and post the file. Thanks in advance.

Win 10 Pro - Intel I7 12700k@4.9ghz water cooled - ASUS TUF Z690 -EVGA RTX 3080 12G Hybrid - EVGA 1000W PSU - 32GB 3200 G-Skill XMP- Reverb G2 -Custom mip and side panels - Leo Bodnar  BBI32x2, BBI64x4 - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM Cougar MFD's x 3 - TM TPR pedals

log file

it does look as if something is haywire....

11.03.2015 07:37:15 version : 2.0.13.5166

1002 Custom message = []

System.Exception

1003351 Error in CopyValues()Input string was not in a correct format.

at ProUsbPanels.DCSBiosInputWindow.CopyValues()

at ProUsbPanels.DCSBiosInputWindow.ButtonOkClick(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)

11.03.2015 07:38:15 version : 2.0.13.5166

1002 Custom message = []

System.Exception

at ProUsbPanels.DCSBiosInputWindow.ButtonOkClick(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)

i tried a new profile as suggested and it does emulate the keys. i tried to create a new profile for dcs but the results are the same no reaction from dcs.

Edited by Baldawg

Win 10 Pro - Intel I7 12700k@4.9ghz water cooled - ASUS TUF Z690 -EVGA RTX 3080 12G Hybrid - EVGA 1000W PSU - 32GB 3200 G-Skill XMP- Reverb G2 -Custom mip and side panels - Leo Bodnar  BBI32x2, BBI64x4 - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM Cougar MFD's x 3 - TM TPR pedals

v2.1.93 [15 March 2015]
Paul's UH-1H ADF freq correction math formulas added.
User friendly error messages added when editing DCS-BIOS Input and having an invalid input value
Several sync/swap bugs fixed (A-10C & UH-1H).
Added ACT/STBY delay option for the user. Too short and sync will be off. User can set optimal delay.
Input window text changed
Rearranged UH-1H radios on the PZ69.
UH-1H Intercomm (XPDR) revamped, UHF preset right LCD, Intercomm left LCD
UH-1H PZ69 Large knob operates Intercomm Master volume
UH-1H :
COM 1  = AN/ARC-134 VHF COMM
COM 2  = AN/ARC-51BX UHF
NAV 1  = ARN-82 VHF Nav
NAV 2  = ARC-131 VHF FM
ADF    = AN/ARN-83 ADF
XPDR   = INTERCOMM

Edited by ArturDCS
version number correction

it does look as if something is haywire....

Yes it does.

Please download latest version of Flightpanels. It looks like there have been errors when you have been trying to add a DCS-BIOS Control to a key/knob/switch. The new version shows more information in the error message & log of what actually is the problem. The text on the input window was a bit confusing, this has been modified.

Hopefully this will be enough to solve your problem. :)

downloaded new version and installed over old version. tried to create a new profile but still get the same results or lack there of i should say. one interesting thing is on the com 1 its shows the fm freq in the left window and the am in the right. still no changes in the the sim. it doesnt seem to be getting the requencies from the jet (ie 124.00) to the panel (ie 116.00) HEELLLPP!!!!!!! i dont know what happened.

downloaded new version and installed over old version. tried to create a new profile but still get the same results or lack there of i should say. one interesting thing is on the com 1 its shows the fm freq in the left window and the am in the right. still no changes in the the sim. it doesnt seem to be getting the requencies from the jet (ie 124.00) to the panel (ie 116.00) HEELLLPP!!!!!!! i dont know what happened.

Does the error log show more detailed error messages now?

nothing with a time stamp from today, this is the entire log file

04.03.2015 09:56:15 version : 2.0.13.5166

442044 Custom message = []

System.Exception

LoadControls() :

Failed to find DCS-BIOS files. ->

Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\Bryan\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\DCS-BIOS\doc\json'.

at DCS_BIOS.DCSBIOSControlLocator.LoadControls()

at ProUsbPanels.DCSBiosInputWindow..ctor()

at ProUsbPanels.MultiPanelUserControl.MenuContextEditDCSBIOSControlTextBoxClick(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)

04.03.2015 09:56:15 version : 2.0.13.5166

2100 Custom message = []

System.InvalidOperationException

Cannot set Visibility to Visible or call Show, ShowDialog, Close, or WindowInteropHelper.EnsureHandle while a Window is closing.

at System.Windows.Window.VerifyNotClosing()

at System.Windows.Window.InternalClose(Boolean shutdown, Boolean ignoreCancel)

at System.Windows.Application.DoShutdown()

at System.Windows.Application.ShutdownImpl()

at System.Windows.Application.ShutdownCallback(Object arg)

at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)

at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeImpl()

at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeInSecurityContext(Object state)

at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)

at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)

at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)

at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Invoke()

at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.ProcessQueue()

at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WndProcHook(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)

at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)

at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)

at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)

at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.LegacyInvokeImpl(DispatcherPriority priority, TimeSpan timeout, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs)

at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)

at MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.MessageBox(HandleRef hWnd, String text, String caption, Int32 type)

at System.Windows.MessageBox.ShowCore(IntPtr owner, String messageBoxText, String caption, MessageBoxButton button, MessageBoxImage icon, MessageBoxResult defaultResult, MessageBoxOptions options)

at ProUsbPanels.MainWindow.MainWindowClosing(Object sender, CancelEventArgs e)

11.03.2015 07:37:15 version : 2.0.13.5166

1002 Custom message = []

System.Exception

11.03.2015 07:38:15 version : 2.0.13.5166

1002 Custom message = []

System.Exception

14.03.2015 06:32:15 version : 2.0.13.5166

1002 Custom message = []

System.Exception

the curretn values all show unknown. It appears that dcs bios isnt working properly. the panels are fine.

Hi all - thanks for this great project - been looking a looooong time for something like. It was a much needed excuse for buying some new gadgets :)

I've found a small bug in the flight panal configuration program. When you load the profile it does not retrieve key settings for flaps down and pitch trim down for the PZ70

Im tracking a third issue with the LCD knob - it seems to send the key input twice for each rotation you make on the knob. You can sometimes make it only send one input if you are extreemly gently with the rotation - but it seems unnatural and seems like a bug.

Really looking forward to playing around more with this - so much potential.

A suggestion from me to an improvement for the multi panal. The option to have set different key input for the buttons depending on what you selected on the ALT/VS/IAS/HDG/CRS knob.

@fordfairlane. check post 77 in this thread. Setting the knob with dcs bios at these values gives a 1 degree at a time change.

@fordfairlane. check post 77 in this thread. Setting the knob with dcs bios at these values gives a 1 degree at a time change.

Please post the line from your profile file inside

tags for others to see. I don't know the A-10C myself and don't know what DCS-BIOS  Control you are referring to.

Thanks.

@Baldawg - how do you do that? The flightpanels GUI only lets you map keystrokes to that dial. Have you done it directly in the bindingsfile? If so could you paste your example of that please

You can right-click in all boxes for either sequenced keypresses or DCS-BIOS.

Hi all - thanks for this great project - been looking a looooong time for something like. It was a much needed excuse for buying some new gadgets :)

I've found a small bug in the flight panal configuration program. When you load the profile it does not retrieve key settings for flaps down and pitch trim down for the PZ70

Im tracking a third issue with the LCD knob - it seems to send the key input twice for each rotation you make on the knob. You can sometimes make it only send one input if you are extreemly gently with the rotation - but it seems unnatural and seems like a bug.

Really looking forward to playing around more with this - so much potential.

A suggestion from me to an improvement for the multi panal. The option to have set different key input for the buttons depending on what you selected on the ALT/VS/IAS/HDG/CRS knob.

OK we'll look at this.

@fordfairlane -- Thanks for posting this bug. I have reproduced the issue and submitted a bug report.

Thanks again,

Paul

@Baldawg - how do you do that? The flightpanels GUI only lets you map keystrokes to that dial. Have you done it directly in the bindingsfile? If so could you paste your example of that please

Hi fordfairlane,

Here are the steps. I will follow-up with a screen shot (now posted below).

On the initial PZ70 configuration screen, right click in configuration field for either "LCD Knob DEC" or "LCD Knob INC."

Left click on "Edit DCS-BIOS Control."

In the dialog box that appears click on "NEW."

In the next dialog box, type in your search word, e.g. "HDG."

In this example, double-click on "HSI_HDG."

Verify that input type is "VARIABLE_STEP."

In the field "Enter value sent to DCS-BIOS:" type 1500 if INC or -1500 if DEC.

Click OK.

Click OK again.

Configure other direction of knob, i.e. INC or DEC.

Hope this helps,

Paul

knob.jpg

Edited by pdmarsh

@fordfairlane -- After posting the above, I thought of something. If you chose "NONE" for your profile type, i.e. neither the A-10C or UH-1H, you will only be able to configure keystrokes. In this scenario, Flightpanels is in keyboard emulation mode only.

Just a thought.

Paul

Hey guys, im still having issues with my radio panel. If im running flight panels for the a10 module neither panels work. when i run it without the multi panel runs fine. when in a10 mode the radio panel when in com 1 mode shows 2 different freqs. i tried uninstalling and reinstalling flight panels and got the 1073 error which i fixed and made sure the path to dcs bios is correct. contents of the log file after reinstall ..........

0.03.2015 11:25:15 version : 2.0.13.5166

471073 Custom message = []

System.InvalidOperationException

Operation is not valid while ItemCollection has no inner collection. ItemCollection is uninitialized or binding on

ItemsControl.ItemSource supplied null for collection.

at System.Windows.Controls.ItemCollection.GetItemAt(Int32 index)

at ProUsbPanels.MainWindow.SetApplicationMode(DCSAirframe dcsAirframe)

at ProUsbPanels.MainWindow.SelectedAirframe(DCSAirframe dcsAirframe)

20.03.2015 11:31:15 version : 2.0.13.5166

1073 Custom message = []

System.Exception

LoadControls() :

Could not find a part of the path 'C:\dcs-bios-v0.2.5\Scripts\DCS-BIOS\doc\json'.

at DCS_BIOS.DCSBIOSControlLocator.GetControl(String controlId)

at DCS_BIOS.DCSBIOSControlLocator.GetDCSBIOSOutput(String controlId)

at DCS_BIOS.DCSBIOSOutput.GetUpdateCounter()

at NonVisuals.SaitekPanel..ctor(SaitekPanelsEnum typeOfSaitekPanel, String instanceId)

at NonVisuals.RadioPanelPZ69A10C..ctor(String instanceId)

at ProUsbPanels.RadioPanelPZ69UserControlA10C..ctor(String instanceId, TabItem parentTabItem, IGlobalHandler globalHandler)

at ProUsbPanels.MainWindow.SearchForPanels()

1073 Custom message = []

System.Exception

LoadControls() :

Could not find a part of the path 'C:\dcs-bios-v0.2.5\Scripts\DCS-BIOS\doc\json'.

at NonVisuals.SaitekPanel..ctor(SaitekPanelsEnum typeOfSaitekPanel, String instanceId)

at ProUsbPanels.RadioPanelPZ69UserControlA10C..ctor(String instanceId, TabItem parentTabItem, IGlobalHandler globalHandler)

1073 Custom message = []

System.Exception

LoadControls() :

1073 Custom message = []

System.Exception

LoadControls() :

1073 Custom message = []

System.Exception

LoadControls() :

20.03.2015 11:32:15 version : 2.0.13.5166

1073 Custom message = []

System.Exception

LoadControls() :

1073 Custom message = []

System.Exception

LoadControls() :

1073 Custom message = []

System.Exception

LoadControls() :

radio panel still not working

here is a pic of the panel. it appears that the left freq is the FM radio and the right is the AM radio. shouldn't it be showing AM freqs on both sides....it did before when it was working but since it stopped this is the result.

freq.jpg.a06b1c7ee64c8a0457e3d2a663e5e067.jpg

System.Exception

LoadControls() :

It is quite clear that FP cannot find DCS-BIOS.

Please post your profile file. I am wondering whether there are older configurations there that are causing problems.

Hi Artur.

I'd love to have a comment/description textbox for each Panel Button.

So, if there are makros or multiple DCSBIOS switches triggered, I coud give the logic behind the button a meaningful description.

I think this has worked for the "keyboard emulator-method" but dos not exist for the"dcs-bios method".

Two more peanuts I noticed.

1.) Anti Skid Toggle does not seem to work, mybe I am doing something wrong. Any advice?

2.) ENVCP_TEMP_PRESS (3 way sitch) shows a max value of "20" in the GUI Dialog.

Edited by JaBoG32_Prinzartus

Windows 10, I7 8700k@5,15GHz, 32GB Ram, GTX1080, HOTAS Warthog, Oculus Rift CV1, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] ЯБоГ32_Принз

1.) Anti Skid Toggle does not seem to work, mybe I am doing something wrong. Any advice?

2.) ENVCP_TEMP_PRESS (3 way sitch) shows a max value of "20" in the GUI Dialog.

Hi JaBoG32_Prinzartus,

I have duplicated both of these items and will post bug reports for ArturDCS. However, these could be issues with DCS-BIOS. If so, Artur will pass that on to those folks.

Regarding the anti-skid switch, I just use the key stokes for that one, RSHIFT + S (or RSHIFT + VK_S as it will appear in Flightpanels). Same key sequence for on and off. You probably knew this, but just thought I'd mention it. I don't recall if I mapped those keys in DCS or if they were default keyboard commands.

Thanks for the bug notices.

Paul

profile fies

It is quite clear that FP cannot find DCS-BIOS.

Please post your profile file. I am wondering whether there are older configurations there that are causing problems.

the one i use for the a10

#---------------------------------------------PZ70MultiPanel, \\?\hid#vid_06a3&pid_0d06#8&1148dd1c&0&0000#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}---------------------------------------------

MultiPanelKnob{1HDG_BUTTON}\o/OSKeyPress{FiftyMilliSec,VK_3}\o/\\?\hid#vid_06a3&pid_0d06#8&1148dd1c&0&0000#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}

MultiPanelKnob{0HDG_BUTTON}\o/OSKeyPress{FiftyMilliSec,VK_3}\o/\\?\hid#vid_06a3&pid_0d06#8&1148dd1c&0&0000#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}

MultiPanelKnob{1NAV_BUTTON}\o/OSKeyPress{FiftyMilliSec,VK_2}\o/\\?\hid#vid_06a3&pid_0d06#8&1148dd1c&0&0000#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}

MultiPanelKnob{0NAV_BUTTON}\o/OSKeyPress{FiftyMilliSec,VK_2}\o/\\?\hid#vid_06a3&pid_0d06#8&1148dd1c&0&0000#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}

MultiPanelKnob{1IAS_BUTTON}\o/OSKeyPress{FiftyMilliSec,VK_7}\o/\\?\hid#vid_06a3&pid_0d06#8&1148dd1c&0&0000#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}

MultiPanelKnob{0IAS_BUTTON}\o/OSKeyPress{FiftyMilliSec,VK_7}\o/\\?\hid#vid_06a3&pid_0d06#8&1148dd1c&0&0000#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}

MultiPanelKnob{1ALT_BUTTON}\o/OSKeyPress{FiftyMilliSec,VK_5}\o/\\?\hid#vid_06a3&pid_0d06#8&1148dd1c&0&0000#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}

MultiPanelKnob{0ALT_BUTTON}\o/OSKeyPress{FiftyMilliSec,VK_5}\o/\\?\hid#vid_06a3&pid_0d06#8&1148dd1c&0&0000#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}

MultiPanelKnob{1VS_BUTTON}\o/OSKeyPress{FiftyMilliSec,VK_1}\o/\\?\hid#vid_06a3&pid_0d06#8&1148dd1c&0&0000#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}

MultiPanelKnob{0VS_BUTTON}\o/OSKeyPress{FiftyMilliSec,VK_1}\o/\\?\hid#vid_06a3&pid_0d06#8&1148dd1c&0&0000#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}

MultiPanelKnob{1APR_BUTTON}\o/OSKeyPress{FiftyMilliSec,VK_6}\o/\\?\hid#vid_06a3&pid_0d06#8&1148dd1c&0&0000#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}

MultiPanelKnob{0APR_BUTTON}\o/OSKeyPress{FiftyMilliSec,VK_6}\o/\\?\hid#vid_06a3&pid_0d06#8&1148dd1c&0&0000#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}

MultiPanelKnob{1REV_BUTTON}\o/OSKeyPress{FiftyMilliSec,VK_4}\o/\\?\hid#vid_06a3&pid_0d06#8&1148dd1c&0&0000#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}

MultiPanelKnob{0REV_BUTTON}\o/OSKeyPress{FiftyMilliSec,VK_4}\o/\\?\hid#vid_06a3&pid_0d06#8&1148dd1c&0&0000#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}

MultiPanelKnob{0AUTO_THROTTLE}\o/OSKeyPress{FiftyMilliSec,OEM_3}\o/\\?\hid#vid_06a3&pid_0d06#8&1148dd1c&0&0000#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}

MultiPanelKnob{1AUTO_THROTTLE}\o/OSKeyPress{FiftyMilliSec,OEM_3}\o/\\?\hid#vid_06a3&pid_0d06#8&1148dd1c&0&0000#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}

The test i use for just keyboard emulation which does work btw..

Airframe=NONE

#---------------------------------------------PZ70MultiPanel, \\?\hid#vid_06a3&pid_0d06#8&1148dd1c&0&0000#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}---------------------------------------------

MultiPanelKnob{1HDG_BUTTON}\o/OSKeyPress{FiftyMilliSec,VK_3}\o/\\?\hid#vid_06a3&pid_0d06#8&1148dd1c&0&0000#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}

MultiPanelKnob{0HDG_BUTTON}\o/OSKeyPress{FiftyMilliSec,VK_3}\o/\\?\hid#vid_06a3&pid_0d06#8&1148dd1c&0&0000#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}

MultiPanelKnob{1NAV_BUTTON}\o/OSKeyPress{FiftyMilliSec,VK_2}\o/\\?\hid#vid_06a3&pid_0d06#8&1148dd1c&0&0000#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}

MultiPanelKnob{0NAV_BUTTON}\o/OSKeyPress{FiftyMilliSec,VK_2}\o/\\?\hid#vid_06a3&pid_0d06#8&1148dd1c&0&0000#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}

MultiPanelKnob{1IAS_BUTTON}\o/OSKeyPress{FiftyMilliSec,VK_7}\o/\\?\hid#vid_06a3&pid_0d06#8&1148dd1c&0&0000#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}

MultiPanelKnob{0IAS_BUTTON}\o/OSKeyPress{FiftyMilliSec,VK_7}\o/\\?\hid#vid_06a3&pid_0d06#8&1148dd1c&0&0000#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}

MultiPanelKnob{1ALT_BUTTON}\o/OSKeyPress{FiftyMilliSec,VK_5}\o/\\?\hid#vid_06a3&pid_0d06#8&1148dd1c&0&0000#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}

MultiPanelKnob{0ALT_BUTTON}\o/OSKeyPress{FiftyMilliSec,VK_5}\o/\\?\hid#vid_06a3&pid_0d06#8&1148dd1c&0&0000#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}

MultiPanelKnob{1VS_BUTTON}\o/OSKeyPress{FiftyMilliSec,VK_1}\o/\\?\hid#vid_06a3&pid_0d06#8&1148dd1c&0&0000#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}

MultiPanelKnob{0VS_BUTTON}\o/OSKeyPress{FiftyMilliSec,VK_1}\o/\\?\hid#vid_06a3&pid_0d06#8&1148dd1c&0&0000#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}

MultiPanelKnob{1APR_BUTTON}\o/OSKeyPress{FiftyMilliSec,VK_6}\o/\\?\hid#vid_06a3&pid_0d06#8&1148dd1c&0&0000#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}

MultiPanelKnob{0APR_BUTTON}\o/OSKeyPress{FiftyMilliSec,VK_6}\o/\\?\hid#vid_06a3&pid_0d06#8&1148dd1c&0&0000#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}

MultiPanelKnob{1REV_BUTTON}\o/OSKeyPress{FiftyMilliSec,VK_4}\o/\\?\hid#vid_06a3&pid_0d06#8&1148dd1c&0&0000#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}

MultiPanelKnob{0REV_BUTTON}\o/OSKeyPress{FiftyMilliSec,VK_4}\o/\\?\hid#vid_06a3&pid_0d06#8&1148dd1c&0&0000#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}

MultiPanelKnob{0AUTO_THROTTLE}\o/OSKeyPress{FiftyMilliSec,OEM_3}\o/\\?\hid#vid_06a3&pid_0d06#8&1148dd1c&0&0000#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}

MultiPanelKnob{1AUTO_THROTTLE}\o/OSKeyPress{FiftyMilliSec,OEM_3}\o/\\?\hid#vid_06a3&pid_0d06#8&1148dd1c&0&0000#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}