[NEED TRACK REPLAY]CCRP Delivery Inaccurate

I tried out some ground attack today in the Through the Inferno server, and tried using the TPOD with CCRP CBU97s and GBU12's. In both instances, after designating a target in point track mode and flying with the CCRP release cue, the bombs overshot the target by a significant distance (maybe over 1000 ft)? It looks as though there was an issue earlier with CCRP delivery in the F-16 after last week's update. Has this been fixed? Using DCS 2.5.6.50793 Open Beta.

i7-8700k OC to 5.1GHz, Sound BlasterX AE-5, Creative Sound BlasterX H7 Tournament Edition, Asus ROG Maximus X Code

Corsair Dominator DDR4 32GB 3200MHz, EVGA RTX 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra Hybrid, Acer Predator XB271HU WQHD IPS Monitor, Logitech G510S, Anker 8000DPI Gaming Mouse, HOTAS Warthog, Thrustmaster TFRP Pedals, Track IR 5, Windows 10 Professional, https://www.youtube.com/c/iflyflightsims

• ED Team

No not related to AI delivery that is reported.

Can I ask you for a short track replay showing the issue with CCRP

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

I tried out some ground attack today in the Through the Inferno server, and tried using the TPOD with CCRP CBU97s and GBU12's. In both instances, after designating a target in point track mode and flying with the CCRP release cue, the bombs overshot the target by a significant distance (maybe over 1000 ft)? It looks as though there was an issue earlier with CCRP delivery in the F-16 after last week's update. Has this been fixed? Using DCS 2.5.6.50793 Open Beta.

Do you see the L flashing in the TPOD after you drop the weapons?

Banned by cunts.

apache01.png

Here is the requested track replay file. Unfortunately the file size is too large to attach here, so I uploaded it to Drop Box. https://www.dropbox.com/s/nyljt98b1s63xop/Through_The_Inferno_CCS_v1.0.47-20200614-004850.trk?dl=0

I'll try again tonight since there was a patch released to see if the problem persists.

i7-8700k OC to 5.1GHz, Sound BlasterX AE-5, Creative Sound BlasterX H7 Tournament Edition, Asus ROG Maximus X Code

Corsair Dominator DDR4 32GB 3200MHz, EVGA RTX 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra Hybrid, Acer Predator XB271HU WQHD IPS Monitor, Logitech G510S, Anker 8000DPI Gaming Mouse, HOTAS Warthog, Thrustmaster TFRP Pedals, Track IR 5, Windows 10 Professional, https://www.youtube.com/c/iflyflightsims

The problem is JTAC,

you were probably using GBU12 with TPOD on a vehicle group JTAC was lasing, or a marking with smoke, you can change the weapon laser code before aircraft startup using kneepad (be sure to change the laser code too), so the 2 lasers don't conflict. Don't have ttime to watch your track tho, but I guess thats the case sine I had the same problem on that server.

The problem is JTAC,

you were probably using GBU12 with TPOD on a vehicle group JTAC was lasing, or a marking with smoke, you can change the weapon laser code before aircraft startup using kneepad (be sure to change the laser code too), so the 2 lasers don't conflict. Don't have ttime to watch your track tho, but I guess thats the case sine I had the same problem on that server.

I also had the problem with CBU-97 which uses no laser.

Update: I tested again with the patch released today, and I had no issues with CCRP drops on the multiplayer server. Issue appears to be resolved.

Well with unguided bombs it is up to your skill, since you have to position correctly, and aim them correctly, that is why I didn't comment on those, I never experienced problems with them.

Only issue is that you have to aim them behind the target, cause they pop open when they reach 1500feet, but that happens in the air, before they reach target point.

So you have to target them behind the target in order to get them open above the target cause those canisters with parachutes drop straight down. they don't follow the same drop path as the actual bomb.

And did you try on the same server, was JTAC present?

Problem is that with cbu97s I clearly experienced that tgp location was different from the location shown on the hud ccrp. Which one should I rely on? Maybe some of you guys dropped ccrp with or without tgp and had good shot. That does not mean every weapon works everytime correctly. I should try to reproduce that once I am on PC.

[CENTER]

Signum_Signatur.png

[/CENTER]

The HUD TD box is where the airplane is trying to aim the weapons. The TPOD location can be way off from where the TD box is displayed which is why using the TPOD to aim non guided weapons equals a miss. This offset seems to be caused by the pressure setting in the ME and was reported IIRC.

Someone told me that a setting of 29.92 will make both the TPOD and HUD TD box coincide.

Edited by NeMoGas

The issue is not specific to F-16. It is common to all ccrp capable aircraft. It is very random and can happen even if you maintain constant speed and altitude from low altitude. See tracks for 16, 18 and 10.

Very annoying.

16_2000_miss.trk

18_2000_miss1.trk

2000_miss3.trk

"Я ошеломлён, но думаю об этом другими словами", - некий гражданин

Ноет котик, ноет кротик,

Ноет в небе самолетик,

Ноют клумбы и кусты -

Ноют все. Поной и ты.