Problem with F-14 module

I purchased F-14 module ,but weapon selector switch is not working with keyboard and also mouse .When I put the computer mouse on that switch is not active. I don't know how to turn on weapon selector switch for F-14 module also I don't have joystick I am using mouse and keyboard.

I appreciate your help

Thank You

And while not relevant, highly recommend you get a HOTAS system of some sorts. Goes a long way for your enjoyment of the module.

''Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.''

Erich Fromm

Possible that the option requiring you to depress the selector between off and gun select is checked in the special tab for the F-14

Sent from my SM-T835 using Tapatalk

Windows 11 Home ¦ Z790 AORUS Elite AX motherboard ¦ i7-13700K ¦ 64GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5 memory @ 5600MHz ¦ Samsung 990 Pro 1TB SSD for OS, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB SSD for DCS ¦ MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24GB ¦ Virpil WarBRD base with VFX grip, Thrustmaster A10c and F/A-18 grips ¦ VKB Gunfighter Mk4 and MCG Pro ¦ Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle ¦ VKB STECS Throttle ¦ Virpil TCS rotor base with Shark and AH-64D  grips ¦ MFG Crosswinds ¦ Total Controls Multi-Function Button Box ¦ Pimax Crystal

how can i find chuck owls F-14 guide?

In Chuck's DCS Tutorial Library thread.

Here is a link to the google drive copy of his DCS F-14B Tomcat Guide.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aRyV_XeqxtPXLirqcDokegnzV5Ljfjoo/view

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080