The tale of the magical Stalinium plated IL78M

Lt.Snake

Hey Guys!

I just started getting into the F-86 and I have to say this is a really beautiful module pilotfly.gif.

But I seem to have some difficulties downing the magical stalinium plated IL78M in the quick mission over Nevada. Anybody who flies the A-10C knows how deadly a stray 12.7mm bullet can be, especially when it's launched from a russian tank. Somehow when you are on the other end, different rules apply. I emptied all my ammo into that thing, took out all its engines and turned its fuselage into swiss cheese. But it still managed to make a picture perfect landing at Creech AFB biggrin.gif.

Does anybody have tips what areas to target, so I can finally down this thing? joystick.gif

Stalinium.thumb.png.c19830e6596d7db4c9b83991c3ea7905.png

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

\\\S.D. Plissken... American, Lieutenant: Special Forces Unit "Black Light". Two Purple Hearts, Leningrad and Siberia. Youngest man to be decorated by the President. Then you robbed the Federal Reserve Depository... life sentence, New York maximum security penitentary.

\\\My Specs

ASUS Maximus IX Code / i7 7700K / 32GB DDR4@3600MHz / MSI GeForce 1080Ti / Samsung M.2 960 EVO / ACER PREDATOR X34A / TM Warthog / MFG Crosswind Pedals / TIR 5

Thanks for the Tip, Buzzles

It's good to know that I am not the only one expieriencing this. What part of the wings should I aim for? The root or the mid-section?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

\\\S.D. Plissken... American, Lieutenant: Special Forces Unit "Black Light". Two Purple Hearts, Leningrad and Siberia. Youngest man to be decorated by the President. Then you robbed the Federal Reserve Depository... life sentence, New York maximum security penitentary.

\\\My Specs

ASUS Maximus IX Code / i7 7700K / 32GB DDR4@3600MHz / MSI GeForce 1080Ti / Samsung M.2 960 EVO / ACER PREDATOR X34A / TM Warthog / MFG Crosswind Pedals / TIR 5

• 4 weeks later...

Get some HVARs ;)

OS: Win10 | Hardware: Z97 Mainboard, i7 4790k @4Ghz, GTX980, 4x4GB DDR3-1600 Dual Channel Ram, TM Warthog (w/ Extension) + Throttle, CH Pro Pedals, TIR5 with Custom Clip