more official skins for the F-86 ?? :(

heroe

yea its a bit of a disapointment BST didn;t make more. and yet put the sabre into full release.

Belsimtek certainly put more love into making official mig15 skins. North Korean, Soviet ( 3 iterations for soviet AF), Chinese, Polish, Czech AF skins vs just 2 USAF skins for the sabre jet.

Sabre had a vast export life, especially after korea . many operators of the sabre, and F model sabre being the most widely exported.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_F-86_Sabre#Operators

there needs to be an official Pakistani AF skin for sure, since they operated those & Ace Colonel M.M Alam fllew this exact block #(35) of this F model Sabre, in the Indo- pakistanti war of 1965 scoring 9 kills.

http://kkhy.org/2015/09/08/the-pakistani-hero-who-ruined-indian-air-force/

Edited by Kev2go

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

yes but those are custom made skins but not official ones. they will only be visible by you not by other players online.

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

Sure they will, the server must have them as well and it is the server that determines what skins are used in MP, not the client.

and still why its better if there official skins part of the actual module , not custom made or downloaded ones.

again just look at how many official historical skins there are for the mig15 for various airforces outside Russia and compare it to f86 skins, which is limited to just two usaf skins.

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Nope, server determine nothing : If everyone doesn't have the pack, noone gonna see the textures, no matter what the mission editor have done.

F-86 has been a dissapointment from day 1.

At least, they could build Skatezilla skins into the official build.

and still why its better if there official skins part of the actual module , not custom made or downloaded ones.

again just look at how many official historical skins there are for the mig15 for various airforces outside Russia and compare it to f86 skins, which is limited to just two usaf skins.

I think there are what, four official skins for the mig and six for the F86...including two Greek Air Force skins...

For the Mig there is

Air force of the Soviet Union

The all red air show skins

One of the Soviet aces, and

North Korea

All the rest are user made.

I think there are what, four official skins for the mig and six for the F86...including two Greek Air Force skins...

For the Mig there is

Air force of the Soviet Union

The all red air show skins

One of the Soviet aces, and

North Korea

All the rest are user made.

thats false

Apart from the Soviet Skins & that North Korea skin, there is also the Chinese air FOrce skin, Polish AF skin, and Czechslovakian AF skin

all official skins that came with the Mig15!

I have tried all countries for the sabre. Only 3 skins exist for the USAF, and they are all USAF.2 of them are basically identical,

the only foreign skin for the sabre is Greece. 3 skins, but that doesnt matter.

But there are many more users of the F series sbare in export than just greece.

Point is Mig15 still has many more skins, and from a larger variety of nations being represented primary sigificant users from the PACT countries

Edited by Kev2go

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro