U.F.O. - Page 74 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 01-14-2020, 02:44 AM   #731
hansangb
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhukov032186 View Post
Dont listen to Subs hes trying to retard Humankind science and Technology by misleading us with his false claims so the Zeta Reticulan Greys shirt Ones and Wiccans can invade fhe Earth and our City Subs is there agent HORRIFIED EMOJI

LOL. Don't listen to him? ya think? I must say though, he is a true believer of everything he spouts (which is how I'm leaning) or he is a master troll who never tires of coming up with creative ways to describe factual things that have been proven beyond the shadow of a doubt.

Either way, I give him credit for his/her zealousness.
Spoiler:
i7-8700K Delid/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, EVGA Z370 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, JetSeat, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, CV1
hansangb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 10:38 AM   #732
MiG21bisFishbedL

You have to excuse Zhukov. As a Texas native myself, I can attest that people from the Dallas/Ft. Worth area tend to get a bit salty when Jerry Jones' promises come up short.

Move MiG. For great justice. You know what you doing. Take off every MiG.
CH Combatstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals
MiG21bisFishbedL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 04:56 PM   #733
SUBS17
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xilon_x View Post
evolution of reptiles on planet earth.
from dinosaurs to more intelligent beings

REPTILES CATEGORY
Dinosaurs did not evolve on Earth, the meat eaters primary cognitive thinking is "ATTACK!" There is a lot about dinosaurs that people do not know. All of them are female for a start.
There maybe a planet with dinosaurs(non-sentient) in the Universe and HumanKind may someday go there and observe them.
Old 01-14-2020, 07:06 PM   #734
zhukov032186

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUBS17 View Post
Dinosaurs did not evolve on Earth, the meat eaters primary cognitive thinking is "ATTACK!" There is a lot about dinosaurs that people do not know. All of them are female for a start.
There maybe a planet with dinosaurs(non-sentient) in the Universe and HumanKind may someday go there and observe them.
Thats not true subs you shouldnt tell people these things that arent true of course there are mail dinosaurs and they evolved on earth there is no sense talking these crazy stories anymore i wont let you deceive Humankind with your crazy talk the ED FORUMS will be thevfrontline of defense when the Zeta Reticulan Greys short Ones invade with their Wicca allies and I cant let there agents like you undermine our defenses forum warriors will be needed forv the conflict ahead
Old 01-14-2020, 07:32 PM   #735
Wolf333

I am he as you are he as you are me, And we are all together
Wolf333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 06:16 PM   #736
SUBS17
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhukov032186 View Post
Thats not true subs you shouldnt tell people these things that arent true of course there are mail dinosaurs and they evolved on earth there is no sense talking these crazy stories anymore i wont let you deceive Humankind with your crazy talk the ED FORUMS will be thevfrontline of defense when the Zeta Reticulan Greys short Ones invade with their Wicca allies and I cant let there agents like you undermine our defenses forum warriors will be needed forv the conflict ahead
We'll have a chat in the future over this...ok!
Old 01-15-2020, 06:53 PM   #737
zhukov032186

Old 01-16-2020, 12:03 AM   #738
Xilon_x

ok ok since you are all skeptics now I will show you the opposite.
Do you really believe that only humans evolved from apes on planet earth?

and reptiles?

from birds?

from fish?

ok now i will show you inhabitants of the planet earth completely unknown to you but from the ancient manuscripts they were instead very well known as well as the famous DRAGONS.

ok look the ancients called them TRITONS in the male instead in the female they called them SIRENS.

Xilon_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2020, 12:47 AM   #739
Hawkeye60

Excuse me.....May I borrow your phone?

I need to get out of here.....FAST!

Right after you meet my little friend!
"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Last edited by Hawkeye60; 01-16-2020 at 12:55 AM.
Hawkeye60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2020, 04:29 AM   #740
Wolf333

What is the true purpose of the greys?
Wolf333 is offline   Reply With Quote