Black Shark 3 official photos. - Page 9 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 11-08-2019, 12:23 AM   #81
rrohde
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPAS79 View Post
nobody dealing with this?

You can take similar screenshots by using the F2 camera of your own plane and then rotating it to clip into another parked AI aircraft's cockpit. What's there to deal with?

PC: Intel Core i7-7700K 4.2GHz @ 5.0GHz | MSI GTX 1080 TI | ASUS Maximus IX Hero | 32GB DDR4 RAM | 512GB Samsung 850 PRO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit
Glear: HP Reverb | Jetseat 908 | Monstertech MTX Sim Rig | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG PRO (center mount) | VKB Gunfighter Mk.II /w SCG-R Premium (side mount)
rrohde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 12:25 AM   #82
BranchPrediction

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrohde View Post
You can take similar screenshots by using the F2 camera of your own plane and then rotating it to clip into another parked AI aircraft's cockpit. What's there to deal with?
Yep yep true . But in any case i cant wait for the graphical update! I think well get it in december.
BranchPrediction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 12:29 AM   #83
rrohde
Veteran

I am sure we're all looking forward to it. And then next year the Black Shark III module, too

PC: Intel Core i7-7700K 4.2GHz @ 5.0GHz | MSI GTX 1080 TI | ASUS Maximus IX Hero | 32GB DDR4 RAM | 512GB Samsung 850 PRO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit
Glear: HP Reverb | Jetseat 908 | Monstertech MTX Sim Rig | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG PRO (center mount) | VKB Gunfighter Mk.II /w SCG-R Premium (side mount)
rrohde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 04:59 PM   #84
Bolec

ooo i see L140 swich and L370 switch nice !! and KABRIS not ABRIS cockpit looking good
Bolec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 12:49 AM   #85
3WA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolec View Post
ooo i see L140 swich and L370 switch nice !! and KABRIS not ABRIS cockpit looking good

Hmm, so what do you mean by that? What do those switches do, and what is the difference between KABRIS and ABRIS?

Ok, looks like l140 is just the laser warning system, l370 is President-S.

Last edited by 3WA; 01-14-2020 at 12:56 AM.
3WA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 10:50 AM   #86
S.E.Bulba

Post Google Translate

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3WA View Post
… and what is the difference between KABRIS and ABRIS?..
The ABRIS is a version of the navigation system for civil aviation (Advanced Map Moving System). The KABRIS is a military version of the navigation system (Complex Advanced Map Moving System), which includes special additional options, for example, such as displaying tactical information received through the Datalink Targets, etc.

The developer of the systems, the Transas Company, were developed 3 modifications of the KABRIS: the KABRIS-27 for the Ka-27s, the KABRIS-31 for the Ka-31s and the KABRIS-50 for the Ka-50s. Ultimately, the military versions of the system were not accepted by the Russian Armed Forces, as almost entirely consisted of imported components. At a joint venture of the Transas Company, the R.E.T. Kronstadt CJSC, were produced the KABRIS-31 for the Ka-31s, for export to India.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chizh View Post
Spoiler:
Original in Russian

АБРИС – это версия навигационной системы для гражданской авиации (авиационная бортовая радиотехническая интегрированная система). КАБРИС – это военная версия навигационной системы (комплексная авиационная бортовая радиотехническая интегрированная система), которая включает в себя специальные дополнительные опции, например такие как отображение тактической информации, полученной через целеуказательный «даталинк» и т.д.

Разработчиком систем – компанией «Транзас», были разработаны 3 модификации КАБРИС: КАБРИС-27 – для Ка-27, КАБРИС-31 – для Ка-31 и КАБРИС-50 – для Ка-50. В конечном итоге военные версии системы не были приняты российскими вооружёнными силами, т.к. практически целиком состояли из импортных комплектующих. На совместным предприятии компании «Транзас» – ЗАО «Р.Е.Т. Кронштадт», выпускалась КАБРИС-31 для Ка-31, поставляемых на экспорт в Индию.

Intel Core i5-7600K 3.80(4.20)GHz, 6Mb, 1150MHz
MSI Z270-A Pro DDR4
Palit GeForce GTX 1080 Dual OC 8Gb
DDR4 2×16Gb @2400MHz
Kingston SSD M.2 PCI-E 3.0×2 480Gb
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Thrustmaster T.Flight HOTAS X
TrackIR 5

Last edited by S.E.Bulba; 01-15-2020 at 12:20 PM. Reason: update.
S.E.Bulba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 06:43 PM   #87
3WA

Hmm, so does this mean were getting the military version now?
Old 01-15-2020, 07:50 PM   #88
S.E.Bulba

Post Google Translate

Quote:
Hmm, so does this mean were getting the military version now?
The KABRIS-50 military version was modeled from the very beginning in the DCS: Black Shark game. During the game, do you see tactical information on its display received through the Datalink Targets (transmitted and remembered targets, known air defense threats, etc.)? The ABRIS civilian version does not have such a function.
Spoiler:
Original in Russian

Военная версия КАБРИС-50 с самого начала была смоделирована в игре DCS: Чёрная Акула. Во время игры Вы же видите на её дисплее тактическую информацию, полученную через целеуказательный «даталинк» (переданные и запомненные цели, известные угрозы ПВО и т.п.)? Гражданская версия АБРИС такой функцией не обладает.

MSI Z270-A Pro DDR4
DDR4 2×16Gb @2400MHz
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
TrackIR 5
Old 01-16-2020, 12:36 AM   #89
3WA

Thanks! I thought we already had the military one.
Old 01-17-2020, 12:30 AM   #90
S.E.Bulba

Post Google Translate

Quote:
Thanks! I thought we already had the military one.
I'm afraid either I did not quite understand, or my Google Translate is too bad, which is more likely.

I repeat: the ABRIS civilian version does not have the ability to interface with the External Targeting System (Datalink), and also does not display tactical information. While our AMMS has such features in the game.

DCS: Black Shark 2 Flight Manual (English), p.7-112.
Quote:
<…>
Tactical Information

Tactical information regarding the helicopters in your flight, mission targets, and threats is available in the NAV operating mode. To display or hide this information, TACTICAL SITUATION settings can be configured from the MAP options page. The settings are all enabled by default.

Types of tactical information that can be displayed include:
  • Up to four helicopters in a flight with corresponding identification numbers
  • Three target types
    • Armor and other types of vehicles
    • Air defense systems (AAA and SAM)
    • Other targets including buildings
  • Target ingress points (IP)
  • Detection zones of known and plotted air defense systems
<…>
In fact, the KABRIS-50 military version was implemented from the very beginning in the DCS: Black Shark game, and it remains so until the present time. The fact that in the DCS BS2 Flight Manual this AMMS is called 'ABRIS' is probably either a mistake or a kind of phraseological simplification. The ED knows that it was not the ABRIS civilian version, but the KABRIS-50 military version that was installed on the real Ka-50s.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chizh View Post
… Дело в том что на Ка-50 стоит не АБРИС, мануал к которому стал в свое время доступен в сети, а КАБРИС - адаптированное к Ка-50 изделие с рядом отличий. Например с выводом тактической информации о целях переданных через даталинк.
Spoiler:
Original in Russian

Боюсь либо я не совсем понял, либо мой Google Translate слишком плох, что более вероятно.

Повторюсь: гражданская версия АБРИС не имеет возможности сопрягаться с аппаратурой внешнего целеуказания («даталинком»), а также не отображает тактическую информацию. В то время как наша система обладает такими возможностями в игре.

DCS: Чёрная Акула 2 – Руководство пилота (Русский), стр.7-119.
Quote:
<…>
Тактическая информация

Индикация тактической информации о вертолётах звена, целях и угрозах производится в режиме КАРТА. Для включения и выключения режима отображения тактической информации служит фильтр ТАКТИКА в подрежиме опций НАСТРОЙКА КАРТЫ (по умолчанию включена).

В рамках индикации тактической информации могут отображаться:
  1. Четыре вертолёта звена с соответствующими выбранными номерами.
  2. Три типа целей:
    • подвижная малоразмерная цель, бронетехника;
    • средства ПВО;
    • прочие объекты, сооружения.
  3. Точки подхода к цели.
  4. Опасные зоны обнаружения разведанных средств ПВО.
<…>
Фактически в игре DCS: Чёрная Акула была с самого начала реализована военная версия КАБРИС-50, и она остаётся таковой вплоть до настоящего времени. То обстоятельство, что в «Руководстве пилота DCS BS2» данная система называется «АБРИС» – это вероятно либо ошибка, либо своего рода фразеологическое упрощение. ED знают о том, что не гражданская версия АБРИС, а военная версия КАБРИС-50 была установлена на реальных Ка-50.

MSI Z270-A Pro DDR4
DDR4 2×16Gb @2400MHz
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
TrackIR 5