AG radar issue with ships

paco2002

Hello all!

I've been trying to use the Ground Radar with ships using SEA1, and I can get them with the radar without problems, but when I lock them, they Will remaing locked only about 5 secs, after that the lock is broken. Is there any reason for that? Bug or I am doing something wrong?

Hello all!

I've been trying to use the Ground Radar with ships using SEA1, and I can get them with the radar without problems, but when I lock them, they Will remaing locked only about 5 secs, after that the lock is broken. Is there any reason for that? Bug or I am doing something wrong?

They recently added a notch filter simulation for the AA radar so slow and low flying targets will drop lock quickly. Unfortunately Deka mistakenly gave the A/G radar the same mechanic, so it's impossible to maintain a lock unless you are within 10nm from the ship. It's been fixdd internally, just wait for the next patch.

• 3 weeks later...
They recently added a notch filter simulation for the AA radar so slow and low flying targets will drop lock quickly. Unfortunately Deka mistakenly gave the A/G radar the same mechanic, so it's impossible to maintain a lock unless you are within 10nm from the ship. It's been fixdd internally, just wait for the next patch.

Just had this issue as well.

Glad to know deka are on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk