[FIXED] DPlayer - Special Options UI

unknown

Hi Deka, i tried your new DPlayer and got it working, thank you for that feature :thumbup:

I noticed a little problem with the UI in the special options. If i slide the "Number of Tracks" slider to max 30 or min 0 i can't drag and slide it anymore, it's stuck at min/max. I can get it unstuck if i click somewhere on the slider but if i click on the "dot" and try to slide it from min/max it doesn't move. If the "dot" is set to any other value than min/max you can click on it and drag it along the slider.

Keep up the good work :thumbup:

Edited by uboats

Modules: KA-50, A-10C, FC3, UH-1H, MI-8MTV2, CA, MIG-21bis, FW-190D9, Bf-109K4, F-86F, MIG-15bis, M-2000C, SA342 Gazelle, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, F-14, C-101, FW-190A8, F-16C, F-5E, JF-17, SC, Mi-24P Hind, AH-64D Apache, Mirage F1, F-4E Phantom II

System: Win 11 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 3800X, 32gb RAM DDR4-3200, PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT Red Devil ,1 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe, 2 x Samsung SSD 2TB + 1TB SATA, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - VIRPIL T-50CM and VIRPIL MongoosT-50 Throttle - HP Reverg G2, using only the latest Open Beta, DCS settings

Hi Deka, i tried your new DPlayer and got it working, thank you for that feature :thumbup:

I noticed a little problem with the UI in the special options. If i slide the "Number of Tracks" slider to max 30 or min 0 i can't drag and slide it anymore, it's stuck at min/max. I can get it unstuck if i click somewhere on the slider but if i click on the "dot" and try to slide it from min/max it doesn't move. If the "dot" is set to any other value than min/max you can click on it and drag it along the slider.

Keep up the good work :thumbup:

Greetings, how did you get the DPLAYER working, I have my .sdef and .ogg files in the correct folders ( see attached ) but the player does not work in SP or MP for me.

MY_DPLAYER_SETUP.thumb.JPG.996559a637be438102c886053f3e0669.JPG

Greetings, how did you get the DPLAYER working, I have my .sdef and .ogg files in the correct folders ( see attached ) but the player does not work in SP or MP for me.

Did you modify the .sdef in Notepad++ to look like this for music 2?

--
wave = "/Effects/DPlayer/music_02"
inner_radius = 10
outer_radius = 100

Also remember to change the slider value in Special options.

I have it working in SP and MP.

~Bailey

Edited by Bailey

Did you modify the .sdef in Notepad++ to look like this for music 2?

--
wave = "/Effects/DPlayer/music_02"
inner_radius = 10
outer_radius = 100

Also remember to change the slider value in Special options.

I have it working in SP and MP.

~Bailey

Yes, see attached, not sure what I am doing wrong as you can see from my first post I put all files in the correct locations, my slider is at 15 and I have 10 music files.

DPLAYER_MUSIC02-SETTINGS.thumb.JPG.248eee30cc29dd974de0271a71da4ed8.JPG

Yes, see attached, not sure what I am doing wrong as you can see from my first post I put all files in the correct locations.

I had a similar problem the first time I tried it. I fixed it by copying the example and renaming that, instead of copying music_01.sdef. Also, try the attachment.

~Bailey

I had a similar problem the first time I tried it. I fixed it by copying the example and renaming that, instead of copying music_01.sdef. Also, try the attachment.

~Bailey

So for instance, I have 10 songs in my folder, you are saying for each one copy the example.sdef and rename it each time to music_02, 03, etc. Instead of making music_01 and then copying that file? If so then I get it because that is what i did, I copied the example once, renamed it then copied THAT file another 9 times and changed it to 02, 03, etc.

So for instance, I have 10 songs in my folder, you are saying for each one copy the example.sdef and rename it each time to music_02, 03, etc. Instead of making music_01 and then copying that file? If so then I get it because that is what i did, I copied the example once, renamed it then copied THAT file another 9 times and changed it to 02, 03, etc.

Yes, rename the example.sdef every time.

~Bailey

I’m thinking about making a tutorial for this. Hmm...

~Bailey

Really? I just followed the readme files and it worked with no problem at all.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

I don't feel dumb at all now, nope not at all. Not one little bit. :)

Ha, just got it working, jeez, thanks for the help everyone. I'm good to go now.

Edited by FALT691

Yea. It took me a whole to get things working. Yes, I did read the readme files :P

~Bailey

Great, thank you :thumbup:

Another little thing i noticed, if i only have one song, number set to one in the special options and start playing("Mode C or X") the song in cockpit the DPlayer stops playback after the song has finished - i have to maually start playing again. If i have multiple songs setup the DPlayer ("Mode C") loops them nicely. Is this working like intended? Don't loop with 1 song but loop with multiple songs(all .ogg files)?

Modules: KA-50, A-10C, FC3, UH-1H, MI-8MTV2, CA, MIG-21bis, FW-190D9, Bf-109K4, F-86F, MIG-15bis, M-2000C, SA342 Gazelle, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, F-14, C-101, FW-190A8, F-16C, F-5E, JF-17, SC, Mi-24P Hind, AH-64D Apache, Mirage F1, F-4E Phantom II

System: Win 11 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 3800X, 32gb RAM DDR4-3200, PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT Red Devil ,1 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe, 2 x Samsung SSD 2TB + 1TB SATA, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - VIRPIL T-50CM and VIRPIL MongoosT-50 Throttle - HP Reverg G2, using only the latest Open Beta, DCS settings

• 3 weeks later...

Bump

The UI slider works like a charm now, thank you for the quick fix! :thumbup:

The little problem with only one song still persists:

- 1 .ogg sound file

- 1 .sdef file

- special options, slider set to 1

-> The DPlayer playes that 1 song and then stops(regardless mode C or X)

if i put 2 or more .ogg + .sdef files in their corresponding folders and set the special options #slider to the correct number -> DPlayer loops the playback (for example track 1of3, 2of3, 3of3, 1of3....