DCS world still freezes!

e33et

I'm srry to say that DCS world still freezes and hangs in control menu even when i'm only in the menu, i'm seen a lot of users that having simular issue, must be a bug or cause that dcs freeze? :(

"Yeah it very strange with this issue, i deleted every Throttle - Hotas Warthog.lua Throttle - HOTAS Warthog.diff.lua & Joystick - HOTAS Warthog.lua + Joystick - HOTAS Warthog.diff.lua" from every input folder,

and deleted the fxo and metashaders2 folder again and now it's seems to work again, but it would be kind of u to look to see if u find any

suspicious that can cause the freezes or if the Steam Edition itself has performance issue and not standalone?

Kind Regards

Logs.zip

DxDiag.txt

Edited by e33et

• ED Team
I'm srry to say that DCS world still freezes and hangs in control menu even when i'm only in the menu, i'm seen a lot of users that having simular issue, must be a bug or cause that dcs freeze? :(

Can not reproduce on my machine,

It could be specific to a hardware set of users or maybe a unofficial mod or edit.

Either way we will need to see your dcs log after the event to look for clues.

Also add a dxdiag so we can take a look at your system.

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

10 Insider Preview ?

You are bound to run into issues. I use them myself, in virtual machines.

Maybe switch to a more stable preview branch or quit them all together.

You should not run them on machines you actually need to function properly.

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X 

10 Insider Preview ?

You are bound to run into issues. I use them myself, in virtual machines.

Maybe switch to a more stable preview branch or quit them all together.

You should not run them on machines you actually need to function properly.

I've always install insider preview, it's worked with 1803 and with the okober-nov patch of DCS world and then it's started to be laggy and hangs with 2 newest update of DCS world and ther a lot of other steam users that have similar issue. Maybe DCS having AMD Ryzen performance issue.

Kind regards

e33et

• ED Team

We have known windows 10 insider previews to create problems in the past.

It could be an issue with a particular test version of windows 10.

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

We have known windows 10 insider previews to create problems in the past.

It could be an issue with a particular test version of windows 10.

Perhaps it does but i deleted every joystick - Warthog.lua(diff.lua) and Throttle -Warthog.lua(diff.lua) and then deleted fxo + metashaders2 folders and reinstalled my GPU drivers to the newset and now it seems to work, only issue i've got now is that i've got below 100 fps on airfield and up to 120fps in air.

• ED Team
Perhaps it does but i deleted every joystick - Warthog.lua(diff.lua) and Throttle -Warthog.lua(diff.lua) and then deleted fxo + metashaders2 folders and reinstalled my GPU drivers to the newset and now it seems to work, only issue i've got now is that i've got below 100 fps on airfield and up to 120fps in air.

Good to hear.

Not sure how that is a problem, but ok :)