No input from Warthog Flight Stick

phoenixmage

Hi All,

I am having an odd problem with my Warthog flight stick. I moved it to a new PC and it is detected fine however it doesn't seem to provide any input at all.

I am running Windows 10 1903 Pro.

In joy.cpl I get "Joystick - HOTAS Warthog OK", opening the properties for the stick I get all the correct Axis and correct number of buttons but nothing seems to respond.

I can reflash the stick without any change in behaviour.

My throttle is working just fine.

Anyone seen similar issues in the past?

Cheers.

No input from Warthog Flight Stick

Hi All,

I am having an odd problem with my Warthog flight stick. I moved it to a new PC and it is detected fine however it doesn't seem to provide any input at all.

I am running Windows 10 1903 Pro.

In joy.cpl I get "Joystick - HOTAS Warthog OK", opening the properties for the stick I get all the correct Axis and correct number of buttons but nothing seems to respond.

I can reflash the stick without any change in behaviour.

My throttle is working just fine.

Anyone seen similar issues in the past?

Cheers.

Does axis input work? If you get axis response but not buttons then there might be a problem with the grip.

Check if the stick still works on the old PC.

Also check the connection between base and grip and make sure there is no bent pins.

PC: 5800X3D/4090, 11700K/3090, 9900K/2080Ti.

Joystick bases: TMW, VPC WarBRD, MT50CM2, VKB GFII, FSSB R3L

Joystick grips: TM (Warthog, F/A-18C), Realsimulator (F-16SGRH, F-18CGRH), VKB (Kosmosima LH, MCG, MCG Pro), VPC MongoosT50-CM2

Throttles: TMW, Winwing Super Taurus, Logitech Throttle Quadrant, Realsimulator Throttle (soon)

VR: HTC Vive/Pro, Oculus Rift/Quest 2, Valve Index, Varjo Aero, https://forum.dcs.world/topic/300065-varjo-aero-general-guide-for-new-owners/