What percentage of DCS Pilots can Reliably Air Refuel at least one Airframe?

CBenson89

With all AC that have AAR capabilities, I've managed. Some have taken a bit longer to master than others. But lots of practice regardless.

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

I`m fairly confident with the Hornet and Viper now,the Harrier a little less although I can AAR with it I still struggle a bit with the probe being off to my left hand side,but once its plugged in I find it easiest to maintain.Biggest game changer for me doing AAR was getting my VR headset,the entire process became so much easier with that.

i keep trying in the mig -15 (let 'em spray it in the intake), but no joy so far

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] DCS: The most expensive free game you'll ever play

Modules: All of them

System:

I9-9900k, ROG Maximus , 32gb ram, RTX2070 Founder's Edition, t16000,hotas, pedals & cougar MFD, HP Reverb 1.2, HTC VIVE

i keep trying in the mig -15 (let 'em spray it in the intake), but no joy so far

Ha! and I tried with the MiG-21... I thought that long thingy out front was for that.... :lol:;)

(in my best Triumph the insult comic dog... "I kid, I kid....") :megalol:

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Ha! and I tried with the MiG-21... I thought that long thingy out front was for that.... :lol:;)

Wait a minute, wait a minute.... you mean its not?!?! Its shaped so well to fit the basket tho... think you just crushed my world

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] DCS: The most expensive free game you'll ever play

Modules: All of them

System:

I9-9900k, ROG Maximus , 32gb ram, RTX2070 Founder's Edition, t16000,hotas, pedals & cougar MFD, HP Reverb 1.2, HTC VIVE

Not everyone in the real world does air refueling well all the time!

• An F-35B fighter jet crashed in Imperial County, California after colliding with a KC-130J aircraft on Tuesday afternoon
  • Collision occurred while the F-35B was being refueled by the tanker mid air
  • The F-35B somehow ended up hitting the tanker, causing it to crash to the ground and burst into flames
  • Pilot managed to escape and parachute to safety - he is being treated for injuries
  • KC-130 ended up making an emergency landing in a field near Thermal, California

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8787283/Pilot-crew-F-35-fighter-jet-parachute-safety-colliding-C130-Hercules-aircraft.html