Can all buttons in JF-17 be assigned to keyboard or joystick button?

J-20

I don't really care about "clickable", since it is very hard to click buttons with your mouse during an intensive air battle, especially the trackIR that will move the view angle all the time. It is better to assign them to proper keyboard buttons.

There are so many buttons in JF-17, below the HUD and on the MFD. Can we please have the option to assign them to the keyboard and our devices? Thanks

I don't really care about "clickable", since it is very hard to click buttons with your mouse during an intensive air battle, especially the trackIR that will move the view angle all the time. It is better to assign them to proper keyboard buttons.

There are so many buttons in JF-17, below the HUD and on the MFD. Can we please have the option to assign them to the keyboard and our devices? Thanks

Excellent suggestion. This would be most helpful. Clicking your way thru with TIR enabled is a PITA. Mapped to joystick/throttle makes flicking switches, etc about as fast they would be in real life.

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

They have showed a picture of what looked to be them testing in a full on simulator so I would say they have made it to were all switches can be activated by joystick input of some kind. There are far too many people in the community with MFDs for them not to have such a simple function IMO

Owned Modules: F-18, F-16, F-14, AV-8B, A-10c, Huey, Hip, KA-50, Gazelle, Mig 15, Mig 19, Mig 21, FC3, P-51, BF-109, C-101, L-39, F-5, YAK-52

PC Specs- 8700k at 5.1GHz on Asrock z370 Fata1ity k6, EVGA 1080ti SSC2, 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ, 1TB NVMe m.2 Drive for DCS with a 500gb NVMe M.2 boot drive, Oculus Rift S