Flying from the Persian gulf to Caucasus

Vinny002

Hi, guys! I did the search but I cannot find anything what I’m looking for. I flew from the Persian gulf to the area where Caucasus would be! The distance from the Persian gulf to Caucasus is about 1,000 nautical miles!! When I flew from the Persian gulf to the area where Caucasus would be there is nothing but the f/a-18’s map display shows the map of Caucasus!! I wonder if the Caucasus and the Persian gulf maps will be joined together? Thanks!

Cheers,

Vincent

That would be nice to have some, at least one transit way between playgrounds in the future

Ryzen 7 2700X | MSI Trio 1080Ti | MSI X470 Plus Motherboard | 32GB Kingston HyperX Predator 2933 DDR4 | M.2 XPG GAMMIX S11 Pro SSD | Virpil Mongoost-50 throttle | Thrustmaster Warthog Stick | MFG Crosswind | Rift S

You can actually do this? What does the terrain look like when you do this? It doesn’t just try to stop you from flying any further?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rig Specs: i7 8700k @ 5ghz, ROG Strix z390e, 32GB DDR4 3200mhz, EVGA FTW3 1080 ti, Corsair rm750, Cooler Master ml240l RGB, Cooler Master h500p mesh

You can actually do this? What does the terrain look like when you do this? It doesn’t just try to stop you from flying any further?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can fly around the entire planet on all the maps. Old Caucuses beyond the border was just repeating tile textures of land. Newer maps are surrounded by water I think, except Nevada. I flew out to Pacific Ocean, but it was just buggy textures.

I thought I had screenshots, but I can't find them. I do have this one of the Earth's curve though.

7tDiEW4.jpg

Awaiting: DCS F-15C

Win 10 i5-9600KF 4.6 GHz 64 GB RAM RTX2080Ti 11GB -- Win 7 64 i5-6600K 3.6 GHz 32 GB RAM GTX970 4GB -- A-10C, F-5E, Su-27, F-15C, F-14B, F-16C missions in User Files

cc.thumb.jpg.7d92cd735fb8610dda964346c4166400.jpg

in this map we have a list of 10 countries and only 2 are officially active Russia and Georgia.

In the hourly order.

Turkey

Greece

Bulgaria

Romania

moldova

Ukraine

Russia

Georgia

Armenia

azerbaijan

among which we have 2 officially at war or in high voltage policy Ukraina and Georgia.

the turkey has 240 F16 that in the simulator f16 and only AI.

Edited by Xilon_x