Throttle not working @ Start Up on Runway

So when I load the aircraft to start on the runway. I am unable to control the throttle. The throttle always seems to start at half....allowing the aircraft to drive down the runway. This includes carrier take offs as well.....

However, when I start it off in a Quick Mission....I can control the throttle with no problem. I am using a Thrustmaster T-Flight Hotas 4. Never had this problem with any of the other aircraft.

Dankeschon/Thank you in advance

So when I load the aircraft to start on the runway. I am unable to control the throttle. The throttle always seems to start at half....allowing the aircraft to drive down the runway. This includes carrier take offs as well.....

However, when I start it off in a Quick Mission....I can control the throttle with no problem. I am using a Thrustmaster T-Flight Hotas 4. Never had this problem with any of the other aircraft.

Dankeschon/Thank you in advance

If you are talking about A / F 18C, make sure your control is setup only for sim mode, not for games mode. That solved my problem.

JB

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel® Core™ i7-6850 CPU@3.60GHz @4.068

Asus ROG STRIX X99 GAMING ATX Motherboard

64 bit operation System- RAM 32.0 GB

Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 WindForce OC 8GB

- Disk Drives KINGSTON SVP200S37A 1tb/WDC WD 10EZEX-00ZF5A0 - Samsung ssd 1tb 840 series.

- 3 Samsung 27"SyncMaster 3D Game monitors - Windows 8.1 Pro - TM Hotas Warthog-Trackir5 pro-Saitek Rudder Pedals-Cougar MFD.

De-select all other controls in the Axis area other than your HOTAS. My rudder pedals and F-16 MFDs were selected and interfering with my throttle.

Alienware Area 51 R5 - Intel i9 7980XE (4.7 GHz), 32GB Dual Channel HyperX DDR4 XMP, Dual NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Graphics 11GB GDDR5X SLI, 4.5 TB combo of SSDs/HDDs, Alienware 1500 Watt Multi-GPU Power Supply, Alienware 25” 240Hz Gaming Monitor, Alienware Pro Gaming Keyboard, TM HOTAS, TM Cougar F-16C MFDs, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, TrackIR5, Win10 Pro x64