Neon67

cant find a way to do button 6 + button 2 for radio 1
button 2 for radio 2

Did I missed something ?
Neon67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 04:15 PM   #502
Tarres

No, you can't do that combo.
In your example button 2 (or 6) is a modifier. A modifier can't be a selection button.
Tarres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 07:05 PM   #503
f4l0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon67 View Post
cant find a way to do button 6 + button 2 for radio 1
button 2 for radio 2

Did I missed something ?
this could be achieved by using a auto hotkey script

Feel the brrrrttt:
[Official] SimShaker for Aviators Forums thread at ED forums
SimShaker blog - transfer game effects into the real world
SimShaker Soundmodule with Voicemeeter Banana Setup: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=2469416

DCS Toggle Switches

System specs: Intel i7-8700k, 32 GB RAM, Nvidia 1070 GTX, lots of SSDs
Flightgear: Oculus Rift, Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Cougar MFDs, Jetseat, Bass shaker
f4l0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 07:58 PM   #504
exil

Doesn't work for me either...

I tried installing MS NET 4.5 (4.6 actually), looked at the export.lua, looked in the script folders as stated above and tried to configure the mic and speakers correctly. No joy at all.

I still have three red dots with "no radio" and "unknown" in all three radio channels...

Hopefully it will work somehow, cause this thing will be a gamebraker!
exil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 08:03 PM   #505
Jester Darrak

From the site before:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester Darrak View Post
I ran into a few problems a couple of days before and found out some interesting things:

If any of you had DCS Beta installed and then used the updater commands to convert it into the Stable version or Alpha to Stable (yes, that is possible), there are some things to look out for.

First is the saved games folder which contains iterations of every DCS version you have/had installed. If you change your version from Beta to Stable, it seems that the Stable version "collects" data from your "\saved games\dcs.openbeta". Now SRS is installing it's files into "\saved games\DCS" and that probably conflicts.

If you run into problems cross-check your installation folder for a text file name "dcs_variant.txt". That file needs to contain nothing, it has to be empty as it is directly linked to your "\saved games\" folder-iteration.
This will create a new savegame called "DCS" and you can just copy everything from your "DCS.openbeta" folder to the one for the Stable version. Run a repair, re-install SRS and you should be finde.

Please double-check as that file may link to the wrong savegame and cause problems.
Quote:
Originally Posted by exil View Post

I tried installing MS NET 4.5 (4.6 actually), looked at the export.lua, looked in the script folders as stated above and tried to configure the mic and speakers correctly. No joy at all.

I still have three red dots with "no radio" and "unknown" in all three radio channels...

Jester Darrak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 08:08 PM   #506
Ciribob
ED Testers Team

Quote:

Please see quote below

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciribob View Post
If you're having trouble, please post a screenshot of your saved games/DCS/Scripts folder

Please also post your export.lua from that folder in this thread.

Which server did you all try connecting too as the overlay won't show a radio frequency until connected?

JSGME is not required as you should not be touching any of your DCS installation folder.

Please also post your client radio logs and the version of SimpleRadio you're using. Right click on the client and go properties to see the version.

Which antivirus and windows version will also help?

Sorry for the trouble, we'll get there

You can also try the testing version linked above but you'll only be able to connect to a local server on 127.0.0.1 to test the dcs sync is ok

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required!
DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord
Ciribob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 08:13 PM   #507
exil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester Darrak View Post
From the site before:
Thanks for the quick answear! Sadly, i don't run a stable DCS version on my system right now. Only OpenBeta and OpenAlpha. I looked up the "dcs_variant" file and the only content in it is "openbeta" and "openalpha" acordingly.
Old 08-11-2016, 08:24 PM   #508
exil

Sorry, must have missed that one:

Tried to connect to the local server (127.0.0.1) and also to servers stated in this thead (e.g. TAW SRS Server 37.59.10.136). The connection was sucessfull on both servers.

SimpleRadio Version 1.1.5.0

No Antivirus only Win10 Defender and Firewal.

Thanks for the great support!

Please find the screenshot, clientlog and export.lua attached.

Export.lua

Click image for larger version

Name:	Scirpts_OpenBeta.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	143.8 KB
ID:	146169

clientlog.txt
Old 08-11-2016, 08:42 PM   #509
Ciribob
ED Testers Team

Quote:
Sorry, must have missed that one:

Tried to connect to the local server (127.0.0.1) and also to servers stated in this thead (e.g. TAW SRS Server 37.59.10.136). The connection was sucessfull on both servers.

SimpleRadio Version 1.1.5.0

No Antivirus only Win10 Defender and Firewal.

Thanks for the great support!

Please find the screenshot, clientlog and export.lua attached.

Attachment 146168

Attachment 146169

Attachment 146170
Thanks!

Try removing these lines:

Code:
function LuaExportStart()
end
function LuaExportBeforeNextFrame()
end
function LuaExportAfterNextFrame()
end
function LuaExportStop()
end
function LuaExportActivityNextEvent(t)
	local tNext = t
	return tNext
end
As they're not needed just the line:

Code:
local dcsSr=require('lfs');dofile(dcsSr.writedir()..[[Scripts\DCS-SimpleRadioStandalone.lua]])
Everything looks ok...

Out of interest have you installed the Windows 10 anniversary patch?

After connecting to the server (running locally on 127.0.0.1), which aircraft are you jumping in?

You can also try changing SR.unicast = false to true:

Code:
SR.unicast = true
At the top of both the DCS-SimpleRadioStandalone.lua and DCS-SRSGameGUI.lua files in your DCS.openbeta folder

Would you mind just double checking that the SR-Client.exe is definitely added to the windows firewall as well?

Sorry for the trouble!

BTW if you do have multiple script folders, i.e DCS.openbeta, DCS.openbeta, just run the installer and it will automatically sort it out for the multiple folders

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required!
DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord
Ciribob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 09:27 PM   #510
exil

It's working! Thanks so much Ciribob!

The trick with deleting the lines in the export.lua's did it!
Now off for some testing! Excellent work!