VPC Worldwide Store October Restock

Cyph3r

Any idea when the grips will be available again? Seems like I wasn't fast enough..:/

| JF-16 Thunder | F-16C Viper | F-14A/B Tomcat | F/A-18C Hornet | AV-8B N/A Harrier II | AJS-37 Viggen | M-2000C | F-5E Tiger II | A-10C Watrhog | F-86F Sabre | MiG-15bis | MiG-19P Farmer | MiG-21bis | FC3 | L-39 Albatros | C-101 Aviojet | SA342 Gazelle | Mi-24P Hind | Mi-8MTV2 | UH-1H Huey | Ka-50 Black Shark |  P-51D Mustang | P-47 Thunderbolt | Spitfire LF Mk. IX | Fw 190 A-8 | Fw 190 D-9 Dora | Bf 109 K-4 Kurfurst | Yak-52 | I-16 | Christen Eagle II | Persian Gulf Map | Nevada Test and Training Range | Normandy 1944 | Syria Map | Channel Map | NS 430

From here.

Oh, that's relieving. Thank you very much for the information Seb71 :)

I thought I would have to wait months again. I'm glad to see that Virpil is on full speed production right now.

| JF-16 Thunder | F-16C Viper | F-14A/B Tomcat | F/A-18C Hornet | AV-8B N/A Harrier II | AJS-37 Viggen | M-2000C | F-5E Tiger II | A-10C Watrhog | F-86F Sabre | MiG-15bis | MiG-19P Farmer | MiG-21bis | FC3 | L-39 Albatros | C-101 Aviojet | SA342 Gazelle | Mi-24P Hind | Mi-8MTV2 | UH-1H Huey | Ka-50 Black Shark |  P-51D Mustang | P-47 Thunderbolt | Spitfire LF Mk. IX | Fw 190 A-8 | Fw 190 D-9 Dora | Bf 109 K-4 Kurfurst | Yak-52 | I-16 | Christen Eagle II | Persian Gulf Map | Nevada Test and Training Range | Normandy 1944 | Syria Map | Channel Map | NS 430

The "Out of Stock" text is not controlled manually - as soon as the last one is bought it's automatically changed. Its sounds like something was getting cached on your end, I'll have a look into it :)

No problem to order anything else, worked as normal. Only the T-50 base did show "In stock " and "ADD TO CART" was there! Now you can only subscript to get a message when it is in stock.

No problem anyway, I hope i get one in next batch.

Win 10 64. GTX1080 ti 11 Gb, Intel i-5, 16 Gb ram, SSD 1,5 Tb, 2 Terrabyte HD, Monitor ASUS XG32V 144Hz, Slaw Milans Rudder Pedals BF109F :thumbup:, Joystick - HOTAS Warthog, Throttle - HOTAS Warthog, TrackIR V5. Pimax 5.

Being in stock for 2 hours. Is this a joke? How many units constitute, " Store has been restocked guys!" Maybe 1 or 2 units. Returns perhaps? You build 2 or 3 and announce

back in stock, sell them and this is your business model? I give up.

Being in stock for 2 hours. Is this a joke? How many units constitute, " Store has been restocked guys!" Maybe 1 or 2 units. Returns perhaps? You build 2 or 3 and announce

back in stock, sell them and this is your business model? I give up.

Actually, the restock consisted of almost 1,000 units of combined stock. It was our largest restock to date (which is why it warranted an announcement!).

The next (even larger) restock isn't far behind don't worry :thumbup:

► Website: www.virpil.com // ► Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VirPilControls // ► Twitter: https://twitter.com/VirPilControls

For support please email support@virpil.com to open a ticket!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

So was the MongoosT-50 base batch from October 19th the last batch for this base or not?

If it was not the final batch for the MongoosT-50 base, will the next batch (or batches) have any discounts for the MongoosT-50 base?

I bought a MongoosT-50 base at full price in October 19th because Virpil officially said that was the final production run for this base.

So was the MongoosT-50 base batch from October 19th the last batch for this base or not?

If it was not the final batch for the MongoosT-50 base, will the next batch (or batches) have any discounts for the MongoosT-50 base?

I bought a MongoosT-50 base at full price in October 19th because Virpil officially said that was the final production run for this base.

No further discounts on the MT-50 base.

► Website: www.virpil.com // ► Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VirPilControls // ► Twitter: https://twitter.com/VirPilControls

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Actually, the restock consisted of almost 1,000 units of combined stock. It was our largest restock to date (which is why it warranted an announcement!).

The next (even larger) restock isn't far behind don't worry :thumbup:

@Cyph3r, Should we expect a official announcement about the next restock or just keep looking at our inbox? I decided to put a big order yesterday and all right-hand grips had been sold out, so next time I have to be more prepared.

Edited by Ifikratis

would be nice to know if this was the last t50 restock or not....the blog talks about the end of november...yesterday i tried hard to get it...but the website was slow and unresponsive probably for the big number of requests....

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽 Meta Quest 3  🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, F-15EX Throttle, MFG Crosswinds v3, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

would be nice to know if this was the last t50 restock or not....the blog talks about the end of november...yesterday i tried hard to get it...but the website was slow and unresponsive probably for the big number of requests....

They said "by the end of November". Not "at the end of November".

VPC Worldwide Store October Restock

They said "by the end of November". Not "at the end of November".

yes...sorry but from that statement i understand that friday restock was not the last one...or maybe i hope that

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽 Meta Quest 3  🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, F-15EX Throttle, MFG Crosswinds v3, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CYPH3R,

1000 units..but how many got to the USA? 3 sections that take orders. Your "Rest of World" section could include over 100 country's. Divide that into your 3 sections. If each unit received 330..? The number of users in flight sims is probably more than 3 per country.

If you guys manufactured 3times what you have just done....well that is 9 per country. That leaves us with the question, "When you announce that you have stock which might be 2 or 3 of each item, how much time do I have to order?" Especially if you announce and its in the middle of night here and I wont be awake for 6-8 more hours?..?

Glad you sold out. Hire an experienced business manager with some of the funds. New business with a fast growth and sketchy plans usually fail. Don't be one of them. Chasing sales estimates with JIT (just in time) inventory control is a sure fire way to go down in flames.

Good luck.

My two cents.

Laz

CYPH3R,

1000 units..but how many got to the USA? 3 sections that take orders. Your "Rest of World" section could include over 100 country's. Divide that into your 3 sections. If each unit received 330..? The number of users in flight sims is probably more than 3 per country.

If you guys manufactured 3times what you have just done....well that is 9 per country. That leaves us with the question, "When you announce that you have stock which might be 2 or 3 of each item, how much time do I have to order?" Especially if you announce and its in the middle of night here and I wont be awake for 6-8 more hours?..?

Glad you sold out. Hire an experienced business manager with some of the funds. New business with a fast growth and sketchy plans usually fail. Don't be one of them. Chasing sales estimates with JIT (just in time) inventory control is a sure fire way to go down in flames.

Good luck.

My two cents.

Laz

As Vladinsky pointed out, we do not split stock up between different locations, 1,000 units in the store is 1,000 units available to all customers regardless of location.

When the store was restocked on 19th a very significant portion of all orders were from the US (far more than 3, I assure you!).

Regarding you being asleep - we did announce 4 days in advance that the webstore would be restocked so that everyone was aware, and as we're based in Europe we operate by time-zones that line up with our working day. The issue with a worldwide store is that no matter when it's restocked, it's going to be nighttime somewhere!

I surely wouldn't describe our business plans as "sketchy". We're scheduled for frequent restocks and our factory is running full steam ahead rather than just trying to estimate what we need. As the restocks will be coming in more often it will become easier to get an order in without any fuss :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

As Vladinsky pointed out, we do not split stock up between different locations, 1,000 units in the store is 1,000 units available to all customers regardless of location.

When the store was restocked on 19th a very significant portion of all orders were from the US (far more than 3, I assure you!).

Regarding you being asleep - we did announce 4 days in advance that the webstore would be restocked so that everyone was aware, and as we're based in Europe we operate by time-zones that line up with our working day. The issue with a worldwide store is that no matter when it's restocked, it's going to be nighttime somewhere!

I surely wouldn't describe our business plans as "sketchy". We're scheduled for frequent restocks and our factory is running full steam ahead rather than just trying to estimate what we need. As the restocks will be coming in more often it will become easier to get an order in without any fuss :thumbup:

sorry but you didn’t answer my question twice....could you please tell us if last friday’s was the announced last restock of the t50? Or what is written on virpil blog is still valid and it is planned after the end of november?

Then i entered my mail for being notified...and friday didn’t receive anything

sorry but you didn’t answer my question twice....could you please tell us if last friday’s was the announced last restock of the t50? Or what is written on virpil blog is still valid and it is planned after the end of november?

Then i entered my mail for being notified...and friday didn’t receive anything

It was very likely the last restock - however there have been a few cancellations of MT-50 base orders (to swap to WarBRDs) so after the dispatches are completed, there will be another small "batch" available.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

What is the reason for not restocking the MT-50 base? I’ve been holding out for that because I intend to mount it with an extension and the WarBRD seems unsuitable for this purpose. Seeing as there are quite a few users who are looking for that particular base, is there any chance you’ll do a one-off batch in the near future?

"It's not the years, honey. It's the mileage..."

Can Cyph3r confirm if the cougar grip is compatible with the war brd base?

Yes! Cougar grip should work on the WarBRD without issue.

What is the reason for not restocking the MT-50 base? I’ve been holding out for that because I intend to mount it with an extension and the WarBRD seems unsuitable for this purpose. Seeing as there are quite a few users who are looking for that particular base, is there any chance you’ll do a one-off batch in the near future?

To make way for the future! We're interested in evolving the MT-50 line up further in the future, but no ETA just yet.

Edited by Cyph3r

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Would you have a rough date for when you believe that all items ordered during this weekend just gone will be dispatched?

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

Would you have a rough date for when you believe that all items ordered during this weekend just gone will be dispatched?

Hopefully by the end of this week :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hopefully by the end of this week :)

My thanks for advising

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.