DCS: Mi-24P - What we know + Discussion

MrDieing

Fixed gun is maybe the easiest solution for a dual pilot helicopter...for the moment.

The Pilot can flight and fire with guns and rockets.

The gunmen can manage only the anti-tank missile...

I can live with it...

But before asking for different versions...let's wait for a FIRST real annoucement on the status of the project...Which is still on but maybe still far away from a BETA version...

And there is no one more impatient than me on the release of the "Majestic" Mi-24 HIND ..music_whistling.gif

Actually, gunner can manage all types of armament, not only ATGMs

Acer Aspire E5-571G-713W/Intel® Core™ i7-4510U 2.0-3.1GHz/12 GB DDR3 L Memo/NVIDIA® GeForce® 820M 2 GB/1000 GB HDD

And there is no one more impatient than me on the release of the "Majestic" Mi-24 HIND ..music_whistling.gif

I feel offended. Because that person you're talking about is me :smilewink:

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Actually, gunner can manage all types of armament, not only ATGMs

Yes , that's right..with the real Mi-24

I was talking about the expected Mi-24 DCS module...

Until now there is for me no real DCS module with dual seats..

So it's maybe easier for ED to develop the Hind-P version with a fixed gun than an other version with a mobile front gun.

Maybe the same issue for a possible KA-52 which could be upgraded from the Ka-50 module.

Meanwhile waiting to relase let's take look inside:

http://wingseurope.eu/panoramy/mi24/mi24.html

Amazing! Although the best part is definitely the Winged Hussar on the fuselage :D

full_tiny.pngfull_tiny.png
full_tiny.png

"Cogito, ergo RIO"
Virtual Backseaters Volume I: F-14 Radar Intercept Officer - Fifth Public Draft
Virtual Backseaters Volume II: F-4E Weapon Systems Officer - Internal Draft WIP

Phantom Phamiliarisation Video Series | F-4E/F-14 Kneeboard Pack

Truly amazing video of our beloved Mi-24

Lots of interesting views of the cockpits and passenger cabin.

This video also made me long even more for a tropical/jungle map, but let's not jump ahead of ourselves here :D

"Your pumping days are over, Megatron!" -Optimus Prime

"This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence" -Vyvian

• 2 weeks later...
You sure? Looks a lot like DCS to me :)

I look at pic again and I think it more looks like DCS they are hiding something from us

Edited by sniperwolfpk5

Win10, Intel 3rd Gen. Core i7 3.8Ghz, 20GB ram, Nvidia Geforce 1060 6GB Opentrack (Download it from HERE), PS3 Eye, Saitek x52-pro Joystick,

DIY Rudder Pedals,

Google Cardboard with DCS World

English is not my native language

Same questions...and same answers months after months...

BSK never get updates about your projects, only near to release. Take calm and wait for news.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=3663180#post3663180

No news and wait, wait, wait...Really appreciated Silver Dragon, even if there is in fact no news you are the only one to give us some hope !

Just sad to ear since more than one year that the project is still running whitout more details

And that's really the easy way to give any update on a project : Project still ON but WAIT

I will try the same with my boss next week ! hahahaha

Please pass the message to Matt ! thumbup.gif

From BST in July 2017 : In parallel we continue our work on exciting project for fans of combat helicopters - the attack helicopter Mi-24P (was a long time since we pleased our helicopter enthusiasts, and ourselves as developers, by a war machine with rotor dynamics).

If a good remember, BST was absorbed by ED or DCS and are not anymore considered as a third party project ?

Am I wrong but for me communication should come from ED or DCS ?

1353652229_Keepcalm.png.2e57f1dfb211b5700071f7925f6f22b3.png

Edited by Razorback

Same questions...and same answers months after months...

I dont see the problem. About "communications" on a last Q&A on the russian forum, Chizh talk about they cant talk about plans or status of WW2 or BSK (they have now a develop team into DCS), and expected on a future Q&A, coming with the producers to talk about your projects. If the show on the week updates, surely have content shared by them

On WW2 has Coyote, on BSK has PilotM8. And the situation about news has "on hold" yet.

Maybe I'm the only one but I really hope the Mi24 gets here sooner than later so they can move onto the next helo modules. I'm sure the Mi24 will b ea great helicopter to fly and I'm looking forward to learning it but I would love to know what's next after the Mi24 and hope we might someday see a Cobra or some other twin engine american helicopter like the Seahawk.

Maybe I'm the only one but I really hope the Mi24 gets here sooner than later so they can move onto the next helo modules. I'm sure the Mi24 will b ea great helicopter to fly and I'm looking forward to learning it but I would love to know what's next after the Mi24 and hope we might someday see a Cobra or some other twin engine american helicopter like the Seahawk.

After the Mi-24 (because as we know, the Hind has the priority), the next helo module should be the AH-1 Cobra...BO-105 is also expected...No relevant info regarding other RW.

But don't expect the Cobra in the coming months...I am afraid as you, that the Mi-24 gets here later than sooner...music_whistling.gif

Take a look on my previous posts....

Let's wait and continue to hope for some good news before end of 2018...

Fixed gun is maybe the easiest solution for a dual pilot helicopter...for the moment.

The Pilot can flight and fire with guns and rockets.

The gunmen can manage only the anti-tank missile...

I can live with it...

But before asking for different versions...let's wait for a FIRST real annoucement on the status of the project...Which is still on but maybe still far away from a BETA version...

well there's me !!

well there's me !!

No, just no. There is nobody more excited for the Hind then Razorback. Trust me, we all know him around here. The guy lives Hind, breathes Hind and has Hind for breakfast.

''Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.''

Erich Fromm

...BO-105 is also expected...

That's been the case for years, now, just saying. Not trolling. Besides, it's got nothing to do with Belsimtek/ED.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com