Wingman / Flight Views

Gary

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is already possible or not?

Is there any way to configure views so that with a single keypress you can instantly view either your wingmen or other flight members only? (so you don't have to cycle through all other planes)

If so, great. I'd really appreciate the answer.

If not, please feel free to move this post to the "wishlist" thread.

Regards,

Gary

I5 - 1TB SSHD, 256 SSD - Nvidia 1070 - 16gb ram - CV1

Go to the F10 map and click on a unit, by then pressing F2 you will view the selected air unit. For ground units it needs to be the F7 key.

Thanks Texac. I'm not keen on using the target software as I prefer to do all my bindings directly in DCS.

So, another quickie if I may?

Am I right that you can't bind multiple key presses in DCS presently? (i.e a single button bind for F10+F2)

Appreciate something like voiceattack will do the job - I'll have a play with that :thumbup:

Regards,

Gary

Don't know where you Read T.a.r.g.e.t Software in Texacs Post, but open ingame map (f10) and click with mouse pointer on the Unit you want to watch, once highlighted, press f2 for ecternal view of highlighted unit.

Specs:

System: Asus Z170-E, I7 6700K, 16GB DDR4, Asus GTX1070 8GB, 1TB M2 SSD + 2x 250GB SSD,TrackIR, TM Warthog, Saitek Rudder

Modules: A-10C, KA-50, Mi-8, UH-1H, FC3, F5E, M2000, AJS37, AV8b, F18C

Don't know where you Read T.a.r.g.e.t Software in Texacs Post, but open ingame map (f10) and click with mouse pointer on the Unit you want to watch, once highlighted, press f2 for ecternal view of highlighted unit.

Foss. Thanks, appreciate you are trying to help me here.

But my original question in the OP was related to obtaining certain views with a "single" key press. (i.e. instant)

I understood Texac's reply as my subsequent question about multi input mapping directly in DCS controls section might have highlighted?

Regards,

Gary

Ah ok, misunderstood, single key is not present afaik. Sorry

Specs:

System: Asus Z170-E, I7 6700K, 16GB DDR4, Asus GTX1070 8GB, 1TB M2 SSD + 2x 250GB SSD,TrackIR, TM Warthog, Saitek Rudder

Modules: A-10C, KA-50, Mi-8, UH-1H, FC3, F5E, M2000, AJS37, AV8b, F18C