CLEANING UP FILES

Badger633

Just some help please on cleaning up my eagle dynamic folder files.

Currently apart from the new open beta files I have :

DCS 1.2.15 v 1.2.16.43180

DCS world 2 open alpha folder ( This containing a backup.000 folder a DCS updater and some txt files and a maverick log)

In the windows startup section under eagle dynamics I have amongst other open beta icons

DCS World

DCS World multiplayer

DCS World open beta multiplayer

Repair DCS world

Update DCS world

I only want the lasts DCS openbeta on the computer.

Can I get rid of these additional programmes and icons or should I be waiting for further updates which will do this in the future.

Thanks

F/A-18C Campaigns : The Serpent’s Head / The Serpent’s Head 2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5.0Ghz / Gigabyte 2080ti water force extreme / 32 Gb RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 3600 / 2Tb Samsung 970 Evoplus NVMe M.2 / Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas / Thrustmaster Pedals / Valve Index.

Just some help please on cleaning up my eagle dynamic folder files.

Currently apart from the new open beta files I have :

DCS 1.2.15 v 1.2.16.43180

DCS world 2 open alpha folder ( This containing a backup.000 folder a DCS updater and some txt files and a maverick log)

In the windows startup section under eagle dynamics I have amongst other open beta icons

DCS World

DCS World multiplayer

DCS World open beta multiplayer

Repair DCS world

Update DCS world

I only want the lasts DCS openbeta on the computer.

Can I get rid of these additional programmes and icons or should I be waiting for further updates which will do this in the future.

Thanks

I have had some files deleted by a new install...it asks you at the end of the install do you want to delete the old installation. What remains... it mentions you will have to manually delete, this includes shortcuts.

So should I remove dcs 1.2.15, I never use it, and can windows do this in the app removal process without impacting on the new open beta

Thanks

F/A-18C Campaigns : The Serpent’s Head / The Serpent’s Head 2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5.0Ghz / Gigabyte 2080ti water force extreme / 32 Gb RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 3600 / 2Tb Samsung 970 Evoplus NVMe M.2 / Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas / Thrustmaster Pedals / Valve Index.