General question for newby

ESAc_matador

Hello fellas.

I mentioned in other post that although i have this module since day 1, i started to learn it now. I am finding some bugs (reported).

I know it is hard to do and I dont need a full list. But, I wonder which features from the navigation computer does not work, compared to the DCS viggen manual.

Any list of the bugs??

There's not much that doesn't work, at least I can't really think of something that doesn't work in this regard.

Edit: I just remembered one bug that is not fixed yet as far as I know: You can't turn off TERNAV, neither by inputtin the respective code nor by disabling the radar altimeter.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=194809

Edited by QuiGon

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

A fix to not being able to turn off Terrnav might be in today’s hotfix since I uploaded a update to ED this Monday.

Oh, that's awesome!

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

A fix to not being able to turn off Terrnav might be in today’s hotfix since I uploaded a update to ED this Monday.

Does this include that TERNAV is not feeding the CK when RHM is faulty?

It is a nice thing to create missions where the RHM - after a certain period of time - gets faulty and the pilot has to perform manual fixes ...

Visit https://www.viggen.training
...Viggen... what more can you ask for?

my computer:
AMD Ryzen 5600G | NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB | 32 GB 3200 MHz DDR4 DUAL | SSD 980 256 GB SYS + SSD 2TB DCS | TM Warthog Stick + Throttle + TPR | Rift CV1