Save game implementattion idea - with use of Tac View

hreich

Would it be possible to implement save game option in DCS world for flying those long 1+ hour mission?

Maybe via some other applicaion - like Tac View...As i understand Tac view logs every aircraft/gnd unit/ship parameters, position, wpn launch etc etc..

Would it be possible somehow to save mission state at some point inside Tac View, and than import that data in a new mission inside DCS?

That way player could continue current mission from the point a mission was saved in Tac View

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Pilot from Croatia

That's what I had in mind for like ... 2 years now.

This reminded me of another idea around TacView I wanted to mention for a long time, I'll need to open another thread for that.

Modules: A-10C I/II, F/A-18C, Mig-21Bis, M-2000C, AJS-37, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, P-47, FC3, SC, CA, WW2AP, CE2. Terrains: NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf, Syria

The issue would be triggers - it would somehow have to also save the state of all the flags and triggers.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D / Asus Crosshair VI Hero X370 / Corsair H110i / Sapphire Nitro+ 6800XT / 32Gb G.Skill TridentZ 3200 / Samsung 980 Pro M.2 / Virpil Warbrd base + VFX and TM grips / Virpil CM3 Throttle / Saitek Pro Combat pedals / Reverb G2