Next Free Weekend  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Next Free Weekend

• F-86 Sabre / Mig -15
    • F-5E / Mig - 21
    • Normandy Map / Spitfire / P-51 Mustang
    • Hawk / C101 Aviojet
    • Others

Along with Free Weekend, Develop a Bell 47 Helicopter to add to the SU-25T and TF-51D aircraft so new guys can have a Jet, Prop, and Helo to start off in DCS World free.

"There are only two types of aircraft, Fighters and Targets." Doyle "Wahoo" Nicholson

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Along with Free Weekend, Develop a Bell 47 Helicopter to add to the SU-25T and TF-51D aircraft so new guys can have a Jet, Prop, and Helo to start off in DCS World free.

The helicopter's FM are more difficult to do and doing a helicopter take much more resources than a plane. If smbdy wants to try how to flight helo a good idea is a free weeknd :pilotfly::pilotfly::pilotfly:

Chinook lover - Rober -

Maybe the Yak? It's the only module I don't own, and I'm not planning to get it. However, I have that niggling thought that maybe I'm missing out. It has happened before - I was slow to buy the Viggen, and now it's probably my favourite module.

Sinclair ZX Spectrum 48K, Kempston joystick Interface, Alba Cassette Recorder, Quickshot II Turbo Joystick

I actually fly the Yak on a regular basis. Maybe I'm getting old but its a nostalgia thing to just jump in and look at the old gauges, pump the fuel a few times and crank the prop. Flying is so casual, it actually made me appreciate the work that goes into the maps much more. Cool bird.

i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz - ASUS Maximus Hero XI - 32GB 4266 DDR4 RAM - ASUS RTX 2080Ti - 1 TB NVME - NZXT Kraken 62 Watercooling System - Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas (Virpil Base) - MFG Crosswind Pedals - Pimax 5K+

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet

Mi-8 + Viggen + MiG-21!

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence