According to unconfirmed reports...

...the wives and girlfriends of DCS/ED product players felt neglected and unappreciated on 4th of September 2013.

Initial reports claim that the men of these households were in deep thoughts on dinner table, and their replies were limited to mere yeses and noes during daily conversations with their ladies. It seems that those men couldn't wait to jump on computer, do the purchase of recently announced Mi-8 module, and stare in void space during the download...

...stay tuned for more reports...

• Like 1

This space is available for your advertisement

Those wives/girlfriends should be used to it by now, not to mention thankful that new aircraft don't come out more often. :P

• Like 1

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

...do the purchase of recently announced Mi-8 module, and stare in void space during the download...

Ha ha this is SO TRUE :D At first I was mad, that I will have only 2 hours of playing before needing to go sleep and get up to work :D

Glad my GF is in internship in Portugal and comes back in October :D

I remember when sex was safe and flying was dangerous.

...the wives and girlfriends of DCS/ED product players felt neglected and unappreciated on 4th of September 2013.

Initial reports claim that the men of these households were in deep thoughts on dinner table, and their replies were limited to mere yeses and noes during daily conversations with their ladies. It seems that those men couldn't wait to jump on computer, do the purchase of recently announced Mi-8 module, and stare in void space during the download...

...stay tuned for more reports...

LOL ! i think BELSIMTEK could sell some T-shirts with a big UH-1 or MI-8 printed on for those women. Their men would have a look on her more often ... but may be surprised to see their helicopter... speaking !! :D

upon asking about how they are feeling, this was the general reaction:

3voxoi.jpg

I would leave DCS and simming if I had ^ as a wife :)

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

I would leave DCS and simming if I had ^ as a wife :)

You will be disappointed, after some years you get used to her, whereas DCS will still push knew modules every now and then:megalol:

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

You will be disappointed, after some years you get used to her, whereas DCS will still push knew modules every now and then:megalol:

nope... i dont think so :)

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.