Just seen Video. :O

was ok, but my mod improved it more somewhat,

to what the classic huey sounds and from distance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2InxJuoAGQ

That is rather good! Do you have a link for download?

EDIT:- Found it ->http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/431414/

Nate

Edited by Nate--IRL--

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just seen Video. :O

Hi guys, I've just watched the video of the startup the EB posted a few days ago, what can I say. WOW, it looks like you guys have done it again, while I admit I wasn't too sure about the MI8, primarily because its not an aircraft I know anything about, or even considered before.

However after seeing this video, Damn I'm looking forward to conquirng her, I don't think I've ever seen a heli cockpit with so many switches, so it's gonna be a great challenge learning to use this correctly.

Thank you is all I can say, Thankyou for opening my eyes and giving us another stunning helicopter.

I look forward to seeing her on my flight line.

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Can't wait either! How is it to fly? Is it stable like the KA-50 or is it a bit wild like the Huey?

From what I gathered so far, somewhere in between. It should be more stable then the Huey.

i5 4590 @ 3.77GHz | GTX 1060 6GB | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 | 1TB HDD+500GB HDD | Win10 Home X64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It is an amazing video and looks like BST have created a true labour of love. One question though... Will there be an english cockpit available at any point or will it be kept totally authentic? Whilst authentic is great, I really don't fancy trying to cold-start that baby. Waay too tricky for me. My russian is non-existent :(

It is an amazing video and looks like BST have created a true labour of love. One question though... Will there be an english cockpit available at any point or will it be kept totally authentic? Whilst authentic is great, I really don't fancy trying to cold-start that baby. Waay too tricky for me. My russian is non-existent :(

I would like to see that as well but considering that the Kamov English pit was a mod that ED incorporated after someone made it...

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

So more blades = more stability? I wasn't aware of that.

yeah, and more power, more lift, more agility

these are the main reasons why better a chopper with more rotor blades

kiowa with four blades instead of 2 of jetranger

the newest cobra: 4 blades

comanche: 5 blades

mi-26, ch-53 (8 and 6 blades: ch-53e 7 blades) more blades = more lift

small chopper with more blades = very agile like md-500 with 5 blades

and generally more speed as well

Edited by NRG-Vampire

sign-pic4.jpg

What then, are the advantages of having fewer blades?

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

• ED Team

Everything will be ok! :)there is not very difficult! especially - have autostart "cockpit bot", there manuals in English (for the real Mi-17) - in I-Net, and will be game manual.