Hornet Updates - ED Please Respond - Page 2 - ED Forums

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2019, 05:52 PM   #11
razgriz33

Quote:
Originally Posted by NineLine View Post
Hey jw, I can understand your frustration, but we did state that we would be diverting some manpower to the Viper for release,
Unacceptable, those users claiming that we should be patient are just outright wrong, clearly shifting modules of a new flashy nature has become more important than finishing a product.
I do not support this behavior. How can you put this feature on an aircraft that has been out a shorter length of time by a period of 2 years!

We need commitment, we purchase EA on the understanding that the features promised are being worked on...

Of course ED's work is fantastic and revolutionary, nobody is discounting that...

I'm disappointed
Old 11-15-2019, 05:57 PM   #12
falcon_120

Its all good, we can enjoy the viper during some weeks and for christmas we will have a lot of new toys to play with in the Hornet. I'm happy with that.
Old 11-15-2019, 05:58 PM   #13
JAKAL

I appreciate the work that ED is doing because it is creating excellent modules. In my opinion, the problem is too much time taken for the release of significant updates, for example the F-18 does not even have an indicator on HUD for TPOD ... it has been stopped for too long now.
Old 11-15-2019, 06:01 PM   #14
blklobo

The Important thing is update is very slow. Just this is reason. Hornet Early Access going to 3 years old. of course Dev are hard working, but important thing is customers now so hard to waiting for final product. their patience going to end.

of course if already developed thing are working correctly, users can wait more. but look hornet, INS is has bug when cold start, still nothing to enjoyable thing with super high tech 4th gen jet fighter in DCS world. we are still make mission and server in hard working.

my squadron people saying, "DCS need just two thing, first is full completed and bug free high tech multi-role jet fighter and Play Ground as like Dynamic Campaign"

DCS is not have neither. of course it is planned already. but important thing is super slow develop. customers are feeling this.

Now DCS level is not good game for usual combat flight simulator users. DCS great for study about tactic and do something in specific situation(expectable situation what when enemy coming).

it is all. I am still waiting DCS have dynamic campaign and final 4th gen multi role product. Now, I am waiting 10 years more.

나의 SM-G930S 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄
Old 11-15-2019, 06:06 PM   #15
jwflowersii

Quote:
Originally Posted by NineLine View Post
Thanks for the support Gooseman, we appreciate it.
NineLine,

I appreciate the comment, however, how do you expect people who purchased a product two years ago to feel when features that have been missing get added to another product. It may make sense from an engineering standpoint to a degree, but for people waiting patiently it seems to leave a different message. I'm sure you can understand the frustration when many items are still left incomplete. I'm sorry, but two years is a long time for an early access standpoint. Appearances matter when making business decisions as well.
Old 11-15-2019, 06:06 PM   #16
Neon_20

Quote:
Originally Posted by razgriz33 View Post
Unacceptable, those users claiming that we should be patient are just outright wrong, clearly shifting modules of a new flashy nature has become more important than finishing a product.
I'm no business genius but if they can't put out new modules while they keep finishing the ones that are already out, ED will run out of cash, finishing the F18 and F16 will take years! We need to keep in mind that it's business and the only way they can gives us a EA and solely work on that plane until it's finish is if they change their business into a subscription base one.

Do you one a yearly subscription of DCS World ?? I DON'T!

Now I do realize that releasing TWS first on F16 will upset people who bought the F18 years ago and still does not have this feature.
ED you could have holded the release of TWS and instead doing it at the same time in both F16 and F18, you guys would had avoid an angry mob..

Last edited by Neon_20; 11-15-2019 at 06:08 PM.
Old 11-15-2019, 06:06 PM   #17
DBFlyguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoosemanF7 View Post
I think i speak for most of your customers when i say: you have not lost our trust.

Speak for yourself.
Old 11-15-2019, 06:10 PM   #18
blklobo

if ED need money for develop, just DCS make to montly subscrib. monthly 10 dollar? I can. I spent huge money to my flight devices. if ED need money for develop, how about think the monthly subscrib. I can pay in happy.

나의 SM-G930S 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄
Old 11-15-2019, 06:10 PM   #19
vctpil

and once again the same discussion...
Old 11-15-2019, 06:14 PM   #20
DBFlyguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon_20 View Post
ED you could have holded the release of TWS and instead doing it at the same time in both F16 and F18, you guys would had avoid an angry mob..

Exactly this. This would've kept most Hornet customers happy. I certainly will not be participating in any more EA moving forward.
Closed Thread